CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

djawhufc

15th August 2012, 12:20
jws

it is op (work) in which (that)

t(op)hat
11 of 19  -   Report This Post

jws

15th August 2012, 12:26
thanks dja, I thought I must be missing something. Good luck for the new season.
12 of 19  -   Report This Post

xced

15th August 2012, 13:01

jws

15th August 2012, 13:24
thanks xced. I have not been on that site before.
14 of 19  -   Report This Post

chrise

15th August 2012, 13:44
Late to this today - golf this morning. I agree that it was easy, but very enjoyable.

Is marcopolo Quixote in disguise?
15 of 19  -   Report This Post

rambler

15th August 2012, 13:58
quixote, marcopolo and allatsea - three men in the same boat?

I think we should listen to them before lashing out even if we don't agree.
16 of 19  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

15th August 2012, 15:01
JWS

I am a bit apprehensive about the season to be honest- lack of new signings, no real proven goalscorers at that level but fingers crossed.

Rambler- I agree with you that we should not discount other people's views just because we don't agree with them. But if someone newish comes onto the site and is apparently hostile that is not in the spirit of the forum is it?

17 of 19  -   Report This Post

rambler

15th August 2012, 16:29
Hi, dja - only just logged back on. No it's not but if you look at the sheer nastiness of some of the reaction to people who express an unpopular opinion it's very depressing. Nobody deserves the vituperation doled out. I think I detect a reaction to this bullying and I hope more people will object.
18 of 19  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

15th August 2012, 16:33
Agreed Rambler- there is no need to be spiteful and launch personal attacks.

It is best to laugh these things off, particularly as in the case of someone like marco polo as he was, in my view, instigating a deliberate wind up.
19 of 19  -   Report This Post