CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rosalind

1st July 2012, 19:09
Haven't met a man yet who didn't hate weddings! They kind-of take over everything.
One day my two (now) daughters-in-law were discussing one of the upcoming weddings. The look of total boredom on the faces of both my sons was priceless.
Sorry I can't make the cake, aristo.
However, remember weddings are likely to lead to grandchildren. Then you'll forget the fuss (and the cost!)Best thing ever.
21 of 64  -   Report This Post

paul

1st July 2012, 19:11
Happy birthday Bullfrog!

Just time for a birthday joke specially for you;

A chicken walks into a village library. Approaches the librarian and says "book" (as chickens do). The librarian says to the chicken "You want a book?" The chicken replies "book", so the librarian gives the chicken a book.
Two days later the chicken walks back in: "book book". So the librarian gives him two books.
Next week the chicken walks back in. "Book book book" "So you want THREE books now?"
"Book book book". So the librarian gives him three books. Suspicions finally aroused, the librarian decides to follow the chicken. Out they go, to the end of the village, into the woods. The chicken comes to a pond, where there's a frog sitting by a rock. The chicken drops the books by the frog and the frog says;
"Redit, redit, redit...."
22 of 64  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

1st July 2012, 19:19
Many happy returns Bullfrog .
Next month is my 50th !
23 of 64  -   Report This Post

the joker

1st July 2012, 19:24
That's you leading the field at present. (Trevor has been disqualified!)
24 of 64  -   Report This Post

bernie

1st July 2012, 19:25
All the best Bullfrog. (Let's hope it's many more years 'til you croak!)
I'm 56 n.o.
25 of 64  -   Report This Post

jws

1st July 2012, 20:44
Happy 60th Bullfrog. Knowing when you are well off is a great feeling. My age? it is twice one perfect number plus a different perfect number. It is also twice a prime number.
26 of 64  -   Report This Post

les40

1st July 2012, 20:50
Hi jws,

You are either 40, 62 or 998... Now let me guess?
27 of 64  -   Report This Post

les40

1st July 2012, 20:51
Didn't notice the 'twice a prime number' .

You are 62 my friend
28 of 64  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

1st July 2012, 21:01
Well done Les, please put me out of my misery - what were the perfect numbers?
29 of 64  -   Report This Post

bernie

1st July 2012, 21:03
36 24 36!
30 of 64  -   Report This Post