CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT19

chrisg

4th May 2012, 12:03
hello old gal - 14d is an anagram of arsonist +(c)autious for a French breakfast roll !
41 of 45  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th May 2012, 12:50
hi old gal
I just got back from London (pouring with rain) I hope the weather in Warwickshire is good for you. My cousin left home at daft-o-clock in the morning on 29th April to do the Shakespeare Marathon in Stratford, only to find they cancelled it 20 mins. before. But he did the half marathon and said it was the worst weather he had ever run in.!
Anyway, back to xwords, 10d is an anagram of "village not up to" and is an athletics event (with a high cross-bar.
Off to lunch now.
J
42 of 45  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th May 2012, 13:07
*typo. anagram of "village not up"!
43 of 45  -   Report This Post

mondrian

4th May 2012, 14:07
I`m with you old gal and butterfly - I found/am finding this xword very tricky. That village thing really had me stumped so thanks Jazz girl for helping me out there!

Good luck in the Warwickshire Marathon, Old gal. When is it? Am sure your £100 will soon multiply.

I forget who is going to The Hermitage. Have a lovely trip and enjoy the wonderful art.
44 of 45  -   Report This Post

chrisg

4th May 2012, 14:23
old gal - and the final one you need help with (23a) is a diving duck. The short reply is Ans with another word for Union on the outside
45 of 45  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT19