CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

vicky

6th September 2009, 21:04
Hi, just wondering if anyone has signed up to get this (I'm thinking of all the waste of paper when I'm buying the DT everyday, pretty much just for the crossword). I was looking at the free trial, but you have to put in payment details, which automatically start after 7 days. I couldn't find much about cancelling - is it easy enough to do?
Any opinions would be very useful, before I decide whether to sign up for it or not.
Thanks.
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

anniec

6th September 2009, 21:15
Funnily enough I have yesterday tried to sign up, experienced some problems and am just waiting for them to get back to me. I will let yiu know th4e result!
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

vicky

6th September 2009, 21:23
Thanks, that would be really useful.
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

6th September 2009, 22:24
Do the Guardian crosswords -- they're free!
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

vicky

6th September 2009, 22:39
Thank you, Bullfrog. I'll have a look at them, good they are free - hope they are not too hard though! I've got used to the DT ones.
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

yoshik

7th September 2009, 05:49
I have used the DT on line for along time and never have a problem.

Cancellation is easy, but you will find you need not use it as the online process is diff. to paper and very addictive!
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

vicky

7th September 2009, 08:49
Thanks Yoshik, that's very helpful.
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

anniec

12th September 2009, 21:10
Hello Vicky - the problems were of my making - now reeolved - and I fins the site very good. Guardian site is free but not so many options

Best wishes
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

vicky

12th September 2009, 21:36
Thanks very much, anniec, that's very helpful, I'll have a go myself tomorrow.
Vicky
9 of 9  -   Report This Post