CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

paul

27th January 2012, 17:41
Thanks Francis for the casting vote and the great prize - as he might have said "that's another fine mass you've got me into"

ARISTO:

Since aristo would have won had chris posted as per normal, and since I would have voted for aristo had I undestood your clue, I am passing the setter/chairperson's mantle onto you for next week should you choose to accept it...
51 of 59  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

27th January 2012, 17:41
And thanks for the backup, AB and Les.
52 of 59  -   Report This Post

jws

27th January 2012, 17:45
Thanks for the clip, FRANCIS. It’s nice to see The Music Box in color.
53 of 59  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

27th January 2012, 17:45
paul: Oh, please, of course not. Congratulations again, and I promise not to let it fester. Gallant of you, however.
54 of 59  -   Report This Post

wendy

27th January 2012, 18:07
Thanks all - looking forward to next week.
55 of 59  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

27th January 2012, 18:10
Wendy: It must be almost time to fetch your designer cats. Do the accessories come with them or do you have to go to Paris for those?
56 of 59  -   Report This Post

pastille

27th January 2012, 19:19
Hi all,

Sorry I didn't vote,did not get home in time.

As it was, the one I would have voted for, would have given FRANCIS another person with 2 votes.

Thank you THE AMBLER and jamoza for your votes...my clues were very much out of the one trick pony stable

But, do I care?

Well done paul, looking forward to next week...but if I don't think I can vote I won't post.

@FRANCIS thanks.
57 of 59  -   Report This Post

wendy

28th January 2012, 10:31
Aristo,

Randy & Rufus are being brought here by their breeder on either 17th or 21st Feb. They have to come by fast ferry because there aren't any airlines willing to carry them because their holds are too cold!!

We do NOT want frostbitten pussies so this is the only alternative.

The accessories are costing nearly as much as the mogs, they just HAVE to have the latest diamond-studded furry toys impregnated with catnip.
58 of 59  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

28th January 2012, 13:43
Sounds pretty decadent. If I'm ever in Jersey I'll be on the lookout for you in your leopard-skin coat (with accessories: cigarettee holder and martini) out walking the bejewelled little dickenses.
59 of 59  -   Report This Post