CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

magworth

21st January 2012, 16:23
How are you? Haven`t seem anything from you recently, I hope you`re all right. best wishes,
M.
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

old gal

21st January 2012, 18:12
Hello Magwitch!
Am still around and watching out for the forum but when my daughter moved out just before Xmas she took her Broadband with her - the swine!!! Although I popped into the library once or twice it began to dawn on me that really I needed it at home. So a phone call to BT later I was up and not quite running - Hence my silence. However, teething problems no sorted. Went for my CT scan last week and have to wait for the results beg February. I alternate between feeling quite positive and definitely doomed so am not the cheeriest of companions. However, as I said, still keeping up with all the RT Xworders. thanks for your enquiry - how are things with you?
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

ajt1

21st January 2012, 18:33
Good to have news of you. I do hope all goes well.

Audrey Thomas
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

magworth

21st January 2012, 23:15
Very glad to hear from you, Old Gal. I was lucky - did not have to have chemo - but did have the regular scans etc for years afterwards, so I know the anxiety every time.
How`s the sarah Lund jumper coming along? M.
Sorry this is not crossword related exactly!
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

magworth

21st January 2012, 23:17
PS - Just noticed you called me magwitch !!! Who`s been watching Great Expectations then ??
Ha, Ha ! M.
5 of 5  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Old Gal