CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chummy mummy

6th August 2011, 11:02
Similarly confused with bottom right. Can it be spelt erioca?
11 of 18  -   Report This Post

confused.com

6th August 2011, 11:05
Thanks for explaining. The bottom left corner works on-line.
12 of 18  -   Report This Post

confused.com

6th August 2011, 11:06
Oh! You're right...It is a mistake.
13 of 18  -   Report This Post

tryinghard

6th August 2011, 12:48
Can't join in with the present discussion as I still haven't got the long one.
High above London Britain hasn't one ugly side.
[8,3,4,6]
??i???o? and ???? ?l???
14 of 18  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

6th August 2011, 12:49
So where are we now?I was forced to send off my solution with extra note that I suspected an error in printed version,hoping to then have my alternative version for 20d (the one we all agree on)accepted.Must I now repeat it all online,or do you experienced people think my entry stands a little chance of winning as described?Has Paul not yet taken up position himself,Tony & SL???
15 of 18  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

6th August 2011, 12:55
Trying hard:It's a football team in good old Sussex where i come from,with an important match today I believe,simultaneously an anagram of the vast majority of the clue!From one who had never heard of them until this morning...(by the way,"ugly" =order of letters changed,or do they play ugly as well?I'm too far away here to know...)
16 of 18  -   Report This Post

tryinghard

6th August 2011, 14:05
Had to go and retrieve the sports section from the recycle box. Gather they've gone up into the premier league?
17 of 18  -   Report This Post

turast

7th August 2011, 03:22
The side in question have not had a proper ground since some spiv sold the Goldstone from under them. They have had to endure the Withdean, and even playing home games at Priestfield (in a different county altogether. Their new ground hosted its first game today. The poetically named Amex Stadium.
18 of 18  -   Report This Post