CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

theambler

2nd March 2011, 20:54
Have just visited P O T D (Celadon) and posted but cannot but havent got the MAGIC to trundle to the distant end to see/read what happened next. Any Friend with helpful advice will mean I can go and do something else. Best Wishes and Happy Birthday(later this year) to you all
1 of 14  -   Report This Post

tonyw

2nd March 2011, 21:17
Is this gobbledegook or am I missing something
2 of 14  -   Report This Post

terry

2nd March 2011, 21:22
THEAMBLER,

Here's how I do it.

1. Open "Poser of the Day" thread.

2. move cursor to address bar (top of your screen).

3. delete the end of address details so that it reads........ .org/forum/15502/

4. enter...... offset/1040

5. off you go.

make the number you put in one less than total number of posts mentioned on page one (1 of 1040 whatever).
3 of 14  -   Report This Post

tonyw

2nd March 2011, 21:29
sorry terry, I think you explained this a few days ago and I had forgotten ,thanks.
4 of 14  -   Report This Post

terry

2nd March 2011, 21:32
Tonyw,

It's OK. Theambler has a unique way of saying things. I think he's rather cute so I try to help him when I can.
5 of 14  -   Report This Post

sallyw

2nd March 2011, 21:43
@ Celadon. Hope you don't mind but I "borrowed" your posting on if cars were like computers, and posted it on Facebook as it made me laugh and I wanted to share it. Gave you credit for the original post! Cheers!
6 of 14  -   Report This Post

theambler

2nd March 2011, 22:30
Thanks very much Terry for a great morsel of succinctity ( My strange way of saying it). You are quite right - absolutely everyone thinks I am cute and of course I am. But again THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. (Thea M. Bleriot)
7 of 14  -   Report This Post

wendy

3rd March 2011, 07:48
THEAMBLER

You said "...As Im talking about needles how on earth can I scroll back to the beginning/end? I havent got all night/month. However lets be positive -- a n d .........."

So I left you a little question on that thread to give you something to ponder over on your way back.

(In answer your your question though, personally I'd have opened a new version of the whole site. Much quicker!)
8 of 14  -   Report This Post

rossim

19th April 2013, 09:49
I've just come across this thread by accident.
We now have the ability to go to LAST. A great addition to the forum thanks to Ash and his team.
9 of 14  -   Report This Post

bernie

19th April 2013, 12:20
I read this thread without looking at the dates, I thought I was in a time warp!
10 of 14  -   Report This Post