CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

shirley knott

10th May 2009, 22:14
Please can anybody help? I need the answers to questions 1 to 50. I may then need some other answers - 51 to 100.
Thanx in advance, Shirley.
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

whatashameetc

10th May 2009, 22:19
Dont expect you to believe it but that really isnt me
good one though
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

mamya

10th May 2009, 22:42
Just hang in there and watch this space , am not the quickest typist going.

Mamya

LOL
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

jimb

10th May 2009, 23:59
Surley

I really want to help you here, bit of an ego trip for me you know, but I'm a bit confused by your title re "put your hous in order." Firstly when you say put "your hous" in order are you suggseting it is an anagram of "your hous?" cos I'm not sure what an "hous" is? However, I think I've sussed you It's " Oh, you "R" us. Fantastic, you are one of us, not, as I originally suspected, someone from the "other place" making a rather puerile to be Clever

JimB
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

mamya

11th May 2009, 00:31
sorry to keep you waiting surely oops sorry shirley am tyoing as fast as i can , bear with me.
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

shirley knott

11th May 2009, 11:30
Hi everyone. I just wanted to post an extreme example of the way this forum is heading and I copied someone's earlier Subject, complete with spelling mistake, in case it was some sort of code.
JimBadinage - I didn't see you use your witty repartee when rustypin spelt house as hous a few weeks ago. Maybe you're not as polite to a Shirley as you are to a Campanilla. Actually I could be Campanilla just winding you up and pretending to bat for the other side.
Mamya - I laughed more at your responses.
Anyway the point is that some people say they don't want the forum to change, but where do you draw the line on the number of answers requested or lack of clues given? How many times should the same answer be requested because someone doesn't read previous posts.
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

styx lawyer

11th May 2009, 12:06
On this day Shirley Knott scrobe:
"Actually I could be Campanilla just winding you up and pretending to bat for the other side."

And I could be JimB, JimC, John (fa), Big Dave, trevor, campanilla or even pooksahib in drag!

Shirley Knott also scrobe:
"How many times should the same answer be requested because someone doesn't read previous posts."

Unfortunately, until there is some posting advice for new users at the top of the index page that isn't going to happen unless the frequent posters all give the same advice to search the archive first.
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

cleopatra

11th May 2009, 12:42
I'm afraid the genie is already out of the bottle with regard to asking huge numbers of questions from each quiz (as evidenced by the Put Your House In Order quiz farce)

As for not looking at previous posts re the same quiz questions - that just suggests stupidity so I suspect the charity quiz bounty hunters are switching their allegiance from AB!
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

mamya

11th May 2009, 13:04
Glad my responses made you smile it was so obviously a post to make a point.
I agree that common sense and restraint is needed and will only respond when something is obviously a genuine request for a quite difficult question.

Equally I am a great advocate of trawling back through previous posts and its amazingly easy and like an extra reference book in my library of knowledge.

Good Luck and happy quizzing

Mamya
9 of 9  -   Report This Post