CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pipesmoker

22nd January 2011, 13:43
Sorry to intrude on this one. I think I probably started this debate by showing off that I knew an answer in RT3, and was soundly rebuked.

I like to post answers where I can, but it seems that that particular thread has a tradition which I would not like to cause offence by breaching. Neither am I too proud to take answers when I am stuck, which is not seldom.

Best wishes.
P.
11 of 40  -   Report This Post

the judge

22nd January 2011, 14:11
Ah yes, Pipesmoker - I well remember you receiving that 'telling off'. Thought it a bit embarrassing.

Terry.
Thanks for the last contribution. I laughed uproriously. My wife came running in. Thought I'd gome mad (again!). They're a rather 'anal' lot on the RT thread.

Oh and Terry, it's DIG, right?

Bless you for being such a wonderful contributor.
12 of 40  -   Report This Post

turast

22nd January 2011, 15:12
Oh good. I thought you'd all gone into hibernation.
13 of 40  -   Report This Post

megan

22nd January 2011, 16:45
What a wonderful crowd there is on the forum - I have had a good laugh this afternoon following the RT discussion.
14 of 40  -   Report This Post

sammy

22nd January 2011, 17:03
Like Alex, I sometimes get to the point where I lose the will to live. By that stage, I may no longer be able to see the answer even to something as plain as D - G! Fortunately, there is always someone here to supply the answer and end the agony. Thank goodness!
15 of 40  -   Report This Post

terry

22nd January 2011, 23:18
Pipesmoker,
As you say, you were soundly rebuked. But none of your new chums in the RT club seemed to realise or say that you didn't deserve it. At least not until Trevor and I shamed them into it. You are not the first innocent person to fall foul of those people and I don't suppose you'll be the last. You appear to be a reasonable sort of person so I hope that the next time it happens you will not just go with the flow when it consists of toxic waste.
nuff said.
16 of 40  -   Report This Post

trevor

23rd January 2011, 00:01
AJT,well spotted,Mr Joyce did indeed make a boo-boo re.Furtive.
can i opt for a spanking rather than lines?
by christ - what a can of worms you opened when we mentioned turast,didn't you?
i might have s**t for brains but its not squashed into my comb over,yet.
17 of 40  -   Report This Post

turast

23rd January 2011, 03:32
terry & trevor
I love your anger. "They just want a bloody answer. If that's what they want there is no reason they should not get it." Just the sex and none of the foreplay, eh? You are protesting so vehemently as to convince me that I am right.
18 of 40  -   Report This Post

turast

23rd January 2011, 03:52
I do so enjoy mating with my hand, and with an index finger pushed firmly up my backside I'm King of the World!
19 of 40  -   Report This Post

trevor

23rd January 2011, 05:48
turast - why cite me when you quote only terry?
...anyway,i get the feeling that you do need convincing of your correctitude,terry's tone(and everybody elses post on this thread)was not angry,just a bit mocking of your over eager and dare i say again - overblown - self congratulatory schmooze fest.
please try and re,read your opening to this thread objectively.it is laughable,you basically say"hey everybody i've finished a crossword"why even mention it? i suspect that foreplay to you might be wafting the duvet.if to disagree with you convinces you that you are right whats the bloody point - i am a tad angry now - shithead.
20 of 40  -   Report This Post