CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pipesmoker

18th September 2011, 22:38
Hi, WEE JOCK. Thank you for your kind remarks. It is, indeed, most pleasing that you endorse our capacity to come on and blether about things non-crossword. Some people object to this, but I feel it is a good way to make and keep friends, even though we may never meet. After all, you wouldn't go to a neighbour to borrow sugar, and only talk about sugar.

I enjoy the repartee between us, and it does not preclude us from talking crosswords, when the time is appropriate.

Best wishes.

P
71 of 72  -   Report This Post

mondrian

19th September 2011, 11:44
What a chatty lot we are this week. I`m not very knowledgeable about jazz but did see Ella Fitzgerald once in Glasgow. What a performer!

Is the `Phillip` of post no 50 the same person from Surrey (I think) who started off this site along with Caravaggio and John from Arran? If so, welcome back.
Bees - pity you did not make it to Finland when you were considering it. A nice country and people, English spoken everywhere but I`ve not seen any `lapp dancers`

Still thinking of you Old gal, Navigator and Pipesmoker. Karen hope you are ok.
72 of 72  -   Report This Post