CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw

15th June 2011, 00:22
Thought you'd all gone home! What contribution do you make to this forum Judith, apart from being a winger? You've never used a dictionary or looked anything up online, because you,- like so many others on this thread - obviously have a brain the size of a planet! keep it coming, I couldn't give a rectal evacuation, but I'm having a bloody good laugh - what about the rest of you, you po-faced,hypocrites.
331 of 339  -   Report This Post

stevie

15th June 2011, 10:16
Speaking of planets sallyw why are you always talking through one - uranus.
332 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

15th June 2011, 10:26
Another completely unoriginal insult - I am disappointed.
333 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

15th June 2011, 10:35
For stevie etc - try this site, http://www.insults.net/html/odd/random.html - original insults and you don't even have to think - it does it for you! xx
334 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

15th June 2011, 10:53
I wonder if this thread will reach the length of Celadon's Thought for the Day?
335 of 339  -   Report This Post

stevie

15th June 2011, 14:58
How can they be original if you lift them from a web-site you dozy woman. They are also American which is sufficient reason by itself not to want them.
336 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

15th June 2011, 17:25
Certainly more original than yours! "You dozy woman" - for goodness sake, a child could do better. BTW How many people have you helped on today's forum stevie?
337 of 339  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

26th June 2011, 15:05
Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and was thoroughly enjoying the crossword help/banter until it all turned nasty. I used to do the crosswords with my Mum, and it really helped having another person to bounce ideas off, so this forum has been a brilliant replacement. Don't know if anyone will return to this thread now it's so old, but might I recommend Mark Twain's advice: "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." Let's not sink to the level of DOTW - ignore him/her and he/she will continue to look the fool.
338 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

26th June 2011, 15:10
Mrs Trellis well put!
339 of 339  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » genius 96