CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw

12th June 2011, 14:38
Still not answering. Reminder - disgusted, have you never asked for help or advice and never used either to your advantage? Have you never broken or bent any little rule? Have you never driven just slightly over the speed limit? Never "borrowed" office stationery? Never told even a little white lie? No little peccadilloes whatsoever? Are you really that pure, because if you are then you are an exceptional person, and probably not human. Why are you so reluctant to answer. Maybe if you did respond you would show yourself up as the hypocrite you probably are.
301 of 339  -   Report This Post

disgusted of tunbridge wells

12th June 2011, 15:09
Have you not noticed Sallyw that some of the contributors have conceded that perhaps I am right that none of them deserve to win. Hence suggestions to give the prize to charity and that entries have to be submitted,if only to show appreciation of the setter. In other words they know it would be wrong to win like this.
All I am saying now is that anyone who can make the contradictary remarks about winning not important etc and only defend them by abusing me rather than offering an explanation,is guilty of the worse kind of hypocrisy.
302 of 339  -   Report This Post

susiet

12th June 2011, 15:17
Disgusted - YOU are still not answering the questions you were asked. Hypocrite!
303 of 339  -   Report This Post

12th June 2011, 15:33
Do you Susiet,or any sane person,really think that the drivel spouted by sallyw should be taken seriously. Even if I agreed that I am the greatest rogue living, it wouldn't alter that what I have been saying is right.
304 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

12th June 2011, 15:45
DOTW you still have not been honest. I rest my case. I shall not dignify your postings by further response., as you are just trying to deflect the point I am making about you. I sincerely hope that everyone else ignores your comments, then maybe you'll troll off elsewhere.
305 of 339  -   Report This Post

12th June 2011, 15:55
That must be about the tenth time you have said you won't respond anymore. What a mercy if you stick to it this time. Even the people you purport to support must cringe with embarrassment everytime you open your mouth.
306 of 339  -   Report This Post

megan

12th June 2011, 16:25
Oh dear Disgusted - don't you go on somewhat.
307 of 339  -   Report This Post

tilly trotter

13th June 2011, 00:20
He does, Megan, but there is a tiny modicum of truth in what he/she says. And not one person on this thread can answer he/she in a calm reasonable manner.
308 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

13th June 2011, 00:47
There are people dying in Syria. Libya etc for their beliefs and all some people are concerned with is whether using a crossword help forum and then entering their answers is cheating or not. Get a sense of perspective people!
309 of 339  -   Report This Post

tilly trotter

13th June 2011, 00:52
Of course it's a form of cheating! Disgusted is correct and I am with him/her all the way!
310 of 339  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » genius 96