CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pete

14th June 2011, 00:12
Yeah. Gave me a good laugh as well. Those stuck up cheating jerks don't like it when someone rubbishs em. As for sally rent a mouth it won't be long before someone takes her away to a padded room.
321 of 339  -   Report This Post

grip the raven

14th June 2011, 00:14
Great stuff, ladies! Wonder if we can entice the Blight of Tunbridge Wells back into the arena? Be good craic!!
322 of 339  -   Report This Post

grip the raven

14th June 2011, 00:30
pete, your syntax is almost as bad as your manners to Sallyw, who is one of the most helpful members of this forum. Time you grew up!
323 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

14th June 2011, 08:32
Well hello pete. Love you too. There is nothing in your post that comes close to a reasoned, considered contribution to the debate, so why not just leave it? One of the reasons that I am on this site quite frequently is that I am disabled, and often can't get out, so it's a nice way of interacting with other people, getting assistance when needed, and hopefully being able to give help as well.
Sometimes a thread will wander off the point, but this one has completely unravelled. What started out as an interesting discussion about a particular crossword was hijacked by one person out to prove a point. I wish now that I hadn't wasted my time responding, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
324 of 339  -   Report This Post

pete

14th June 2011, 11:20
You took no part whatsoever in what you call an interesting discussion. you only showed up at all as a yahoo voice in the background when DoTW started. Get real sallyw.
325 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

14th June 2011, 12:31
@pete. I had formulated a reasoned response to you comment, but then I realised that as I actually don't really care much one way or the other what your - or anyone else's opinion of me is - that I wouldn't bother, so this is the alternative reply.
326 of 339  -   Report This Post

pete

14th June 2011, 13:28
You couldn't make a reasoned response to anything if your life depended on it. All you can make is an irritating noise.
327 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

14th June 2011, 13:41
Your infantile response just proves that I would have been wasting my time trying to conduct a reasoned discussion with you. Have a nice life. Oh and don't hesitate to ask me if you need a clue solved - I don't hold grudges!
328 of 339  -   Report This Post

tilly trotter

14th June 2011, 23:53
Where have all the sanctimonious cheats gone? Not so keen to defend their nefarious methods to try and win a crossword now, are they? Disgraceful people!
329 of 339  -   Report This Post

judith

15th June 2011, 00:10
What I find really amusing is that the "sanctimonious cheats" have had Sallyw as their champion. Is there a surer way to ignominious defeat. I don't think so.
330 of 339  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » genius 96