CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

yonah

10th June 2011, 22:11
I can see where one might say, "If it's not about the prize, they why submit?"...a legitimate question. But I think for both Hugh Stephenson and for the setters, response to their creative efforts is important. They don't want to be working in a vacuum. Enthusiastic submissions, whether correct or not let them know there is an affectionate and respectful audience for what they do, so that they will continue to do it, and we will continue to be able to wrestle with their amazing minds. If we don't submit, they will never know...
271 of 339  -   Report This Post

what?

10th June 2011, 22:14
So, you got there all by yourself? No dictionary,or other books. Just from your innate knowledge.We all have to learn. Why not by talking to other people.

272 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

10th June 2011, 22:16
Nice one what?!
273 of 339  -   Report This Post

disgusted of tunbridge wells

10th June 2011, 22:17
Try writng "I didn't do this myself,from the given clues,please exclude from correct entries" across the puzzle.
274 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

10th June 2011, 22:22
Disgusted - you haven't responded to my quite reasonable questions, so I take that as a yes.
275 of 339  -   Report This Post

10th June 2011, 22:32
Sallyw,you are a lightweight and obviously not very bright. You haven't addressed a single point I have made. You just keep rabbiting on about nothing relevant to this discussion. You really should just keep quiet and keep out of grown-up things.
276 of 339  -   Report This Post

pastille

10th June 2011, 22:33
Pssst...Sallyw...What? was me...

Woofningwoo I used an alias, for the first time-ish.

Got such a good reaction from you...just had to out myself!

Did not want to comment on this site, because I seem to cause problems all over the place!

But How very,very,very... I will say it again...Very...even try to disrespect A.J.T.

p@

277 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

10th June 2011, 22:34
patronising as well as self- righteous! But you stil haven't answered my questions. Oh and by the way fYI i have an IQ of 158 - I just don't like to boast! (Think I've hit a nerve here people!)
278 of 339  -   Report This Post

10th June 2011, 22:45
Don't you realise that you demean any discussion you take part in. You haven't got a sensible or considered thought in your head. And now you drag in the other half of the Chuckle Sisters. Yawn. I'll not be reponding to your moronic remarks anymore.
279 of 339  -   Report This Post

sallyw

10th June 2011, 22:47
You still haven't answered my questions! What DO you have to hide?
280 of 339  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » genius 96