CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT10

karen

1st March 2011, 23:20
Hello again.
Hi terry,I see what you mean by the return of ******.
Unfortunately,others respond,therefore they remain!
Night x
21 of 85  -   Report This Post

navigator

2nd March 2011, 10:22
Good morning all.
I came here this morning intending to bid you all
a sad farewell in much the same way that Old Gal
has done. I have now accepted the arguments put
forward that it would be wrong to desert you so I'm here to stay. My regret is that if Old Gal
doesn't return she will not see the posts encouraging her to stay.
Darwin would use Phil as evidence in support of
his theory of evolution. The man is an ass and it seems that laughter is uppermost in his mind.So his distant ancestor may well have been the kookaburra a.k.a. the laughing jackass.
22 of 85  -   Report This Post

mondrian

2nd March 2011, 15:35
Just a quick note to add my plea to that of the others to Old gal in asking her not to leave us. Would miss you too much. I still have 8 to get but will not say which in order not to give the `annoying one` to an excuse to supply the answers!!

Karen, Did you enjoy the wedding?
23 of 85  -   Report This Post

karen

2nd March 2011, 16:07
Hi Mondrian,yes had lovely time at the wedding on saturday,the surroundings were lovely and we had great luck with the weather.
Please dont be put off asking for hints,it's a risk we have to take or it will cease to be a crossword thread! So ask away.
Karenx
24 of 85  -   Report This Post

chris4food

2nd March 2011, 16:44
Hi Karen, no offence meant and none taken. I'm glad most are of the opinion to stay with this particular forum - it's definitely my favourite!!
Cheers
Chris
25 of 85  -   Report This Post

butterfly

2nd March 2011, 20:30
Fortunately I had already done the crossword before coming on here and seeing the answers but it still riles me that another moron is spoiling it for others who haven't. Not having contributed for some time because of this problem, I too was in two minds whether to leave or not but on reading todays posts have decided like others not to give him the satisfaction of winning - lets all stick together and drive the *!@$!*@$ out - sorry about that, and you can fill in any letters that you think fit!!
26 of 85  -   Report This Post

thicko

3rd March 2011, 01:17
I to like 'butterfly' have not posted for a fairly long time due to "BRIGHT SPARKS" giving the answers to clues, if these people want to give answers away why don't they go to ANSWER BANK they would be very welcome on there I would think, as they are not welcome in this forum.

OOOoooOOoooOOO 13 down (nearly forgot through ranting) give me a hint please 10 letters ~ Breaking a neck, cast out when easing off.
27 of 85  -   Report This Post

thicko

3rd March 2011, 01:25
Soon as I left the forum the answer to 13 down came to me ~~~~ Prize Crossword 10 now complete ~~~~~ will be visiting next week........

Thank you good friends.... THICKO....
28 of 85  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

3rd March 2011, 11:12
I was one of those unfortunates who gave an answer on my first visit to the thread. This was at a time before there was a caveat asking contributors not to do so. However, once the rules were explained to me, it was no big deal to comply. It is a pity that some people continue to post answers just for spite. Perhaps the half dozen or so answers he gave were all he could manage.
29 of 85  -   Report This Post

nellyb

3rd March 2011, 13:09
New on here so forgive me if I inadvertantly break any rules. Don't think so as I think most of you have finished it.
I have only one to get and it is 15 across. I think it is Somalia, but other than Therefore = so I can't work out how the rest of the clue fits in??
Can anyone explain or if it isn't Somalia can you give me some clues please :)
30 of 85  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT10