CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT10

karen

1st March 2011, 20:56
Evening all.
Caravaggio and Pastille are quite correct old gal.
Do not be driven from the postings of RT from an idiot,however instructions given at the start of postings,on this thread,seem to 'act' as a red rag as when shown to a bull.
old gal just ignore such postings. There are other xword sites here that do not hand out answers 'willy-nilly'.such as the Spectator,ect,so we're not alone in that respect.
For some reason,that I do not understand,persons attack RT'ers.
Just don't let them put you off,or any other contributors,of RT.
Best to all.
Karen
11 of 85  -   Report This Post

karen

1st March 2011, 21:02
Sorry Chris,I have been slowly typing and missed your post,but it's nice to know we're almost of the same mind.
Bless Karen x
12 of 85  -   Report This Post

torvic

1st March 2011, 21:39
Can anyone give an alternative clue to 24a? It's my last one and, although I have an answer, I can't see the 'almost stop' connection. Thanks.
13 of 85  -   Report This Post

philip

1st March 2011, 21:55
torvic
The almost stop -think of another word for finish, and remove the last letter.
Hope that helps
PHILIP
14 of 85  -   Report This Post

terry

1st March 2011, 22:17
I realise I'm not the most popular person with this thread's regulars but I just wanted say I hope the jerk messing with you falls out of his tree very soon.
I've raised a few cheap laughs at your expense in the past (ok, the not too distant past). But I sincerely hope I've not acted as encouragement to your troll. Just carry on as if the jerk doesn't exist, or as Caravaggio says, he will have won. Mind you it grieves me to agree with Caravaggio.
15 of 85  -   Report This Post

terry

1st March 2011, 22:19
Just so you don't feel too persecuted, the night shift troll appears to have signed on now. Ah,well.
16 of 85  -   Report This Post

torvic

1st March 2011, 22:20
Philip, many thanks for that, I was having a senior moment!
17 of 85  -   Report This Post

dd

1st March 2011, 22:22
i have been phil but dont blame me for this
18 of 85  -   Report This Post

chris4food

1st March 2011, 22:46
Hi Karen, hope you're still enjoying the fruits of your labour - and that you've now got stronger glasses to see the screen!!! I'm intrigued as to the 'almost of the same mind' - how do we differ??
Cheers
Chris
19 of 85  -   Report This Post

karen

1st March 2011, 23:06
Hi Chris,I 'said' a lot more than you. I didn't want you to be offended,that's what the 'almost' was about,in case you thought I was putting all your thoughts forward. It can be difficult to put ones meaning when 'chatting' in print. I hope I haven't offended you.
I saw your posts after I sent mine.x

P.S. Nice to 'hear' from you Terry!x
20 of 85  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT10