CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

karen

28th August 2010, 00:36
Hi.again, old gal, which clues do you have troules with,I'm not the best maker up of clues,but will help if If can!
91 of 101  -   Report This Post

mondrian

28th August 2010, 10:13
Karen, delighted to hear that your dvd player has arrived. Well done. Hope your children enjoy it too. Thanks for the help with the BBC newsreader but after my last visit to the library here I googled it and got her name. Crossword now finished. Am thinking about sending it in as we have had 2 winners in our little group and not likely to get another.

Am hoping peace and friendship have returned to the electronic airways.

Regards to everyone. Look forward to seeing you next week including Caravaggio. Haven`t heard from John from Arran this week - I assume he wasn`t kidnapped when in Cheshire!!
92 of 101  -   Report This Post

butterfly

28th August 2010, 20:29
Just logged on & after reading some of the posts nearly logged off quickly - again I'm no prude but lets hope it all returns to normal next week.
Congrats Karen, glad you got it at last. I won some dictionaries some time ago & had to wait ages for them. Hubby won a Millennium dictionary back in 2000 & received it before his name was even printed - so you never can tell.
93 of 101  -   Report This Post

karen

28th August 2010, 23:22
Hi Butterfly,thank you, your hubby probablly won one of the broadsheets,I won an everyman and was advisved of it before they printed the winners by sending me £15 of book tokens and a comp slip. A week later they sent the dictionarys with acovering letter from a Lady from Collins
94 of 101  -   Report This Post

charlies' human

30th August 2010, 11:01

Hi People - RT35 11a. Will someone please tell me the answer before I go bonkers!
95 of 101  -   Report This Post

chrisg

30th August 2010, 11:05
I dont have it..what is the clue?
96 of 101  -   Report This Post

charlies' human

30th August 2010, 11:13

Hi - when I joined this thread I hadn't read all of it's contents because it became quite personal, though very enjoyable to an outsider, so I didn't get to the bit where someone gave the answer. I have now though but as I have a very heavy cold I can't seem to work it out for myself. So: Unconventional as a US State granted Amendment 5-5 A-A-T ---D- Once I've finished this pesky puzzle Charlie and I will return to our beds and sleep the sleep of the righteous, for which we thank you!
97 of 101  -   Report This Post

ixion

30th August 2010, 11:18
avant garde
98 of 101  -   Report This Post

chrisg

30th August 2010, 11:19
Looks like Avant Garde
99 of 101  -   Report This Post

chrisg

30th August 2010, 11:23
which is made up from A + US state (VA) and an anagram of granted