CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

caravaggio

26th August 2010, 22:19
You're welcome!
71 of 101  -   Report This Post

trevor

26th August 2010, 22:23
sorry, but i can get the answer from that without knowing the clue.why bother with hints?
72 of 101  -   Report This Post

terry

27th August 2010, 01:24
Back from the pub.

So,Mr Chips,what we can safely accept is that despite every website going saying that the latin phrase means "I hate the vulgar rabble and drive them away". You say it means something (slightly but significantly)different.

You have made no attempt to give a straight-forward answer to my (Ifeel)reasonable questions. It is also fairly clear that you are one of those people who uses a different name when it suits.

I would have let all this go,but something about the insufferable smugness of you and your jolly chums,particularily Caravagina,stops me.

I may well break what I have always treated as a cardinal rule. Not using an alias. And make your cosy little thread a nightmare.
73 of 101  -   Report This Post

terry, er, i mean somebody else

27th August 2010, 01:38
If god doesn't want men to wank why did he make their arms long enough to reach their cock.
74 of 101  -   Report This Post

ixion

27th August 2010, 13:19
Terry you can be a complete plonker at times - this is one of those times!
75 of 101  -   Report This Post

mondrian

27th August 2010, 13:41
Oh dear! Just read all the messages in one go. I am hoping the vulgarity (recent entry) and the latin (of the earlier entries) is not going to continue. I know some latin like Caravaggio`s pax vobiscum (at least I think it was from Caravaggio) and stay with that.

I found this week`s difficult. I liked 2 Down but I seem to remember encountering Dwight`s name in a crossword before - it is all those vowels. Still stuck on the BBC newsreader but will have to google it.

Hope John from Arran got back ok from Cheshire.
76 of 101  -   Report This Post

karen

27th August 2010, 14:00
Hi Mondrian 12a anagram of wish operator+h. Hope that helps!
77 of 101  -   Report This Post

karen

27th August 2010, 14:16
Hi everyone,just let you know my portable dvd player has just arrived from RT!!
78 of 101  -   Report This Post

helena

27th August 2010, 14:28
HI Karen, msy I congratulate you on receiving your DVD player, we'll all be round tonight with our dvds
79 of 101  -   Report This Post

karen

27th August 2010, 14:38
Ta Helena,look forward to that!
80 of 101  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 35