CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

aristophanes

5th July 2012, 21:19
My my my, what a fascinating thread. It really hit home, since I too have been crushingly busy. At breakfast I wrote a military history of Sweden from 1786 to the present (my Warsaw publisher has been nagging as only Poles are able to do- with so few vowels), and then had a home-school session with my beagle (canine biology today- he doesn't believe in evolution so I'm teaching a sort of modified creationism, and I must say I can see his point; I mean how can you have a giant black pumpkin-shaped splotch on only one side of your beagle-self if there isn't a) Intelligent Design and b) Cosmic Humor). By the way, bobs mum, what a coincidence! I was the set designer for "Debbie Does Dallas" (I believe that was BEFORE "...Denver"); I actually designed Debbie's set (oh, you thought they were her own?). The original release was in Esperanto, and I must say Debbie was as fluent in it as she was in English- though her lines weren't especially, uh, you know...). Must get back to coaxing my recalcitrant pole beans now.
71 of 75  -   Report This Post

syzygy

5th July 2012, 21:33
Aristo,

perhaps you can interest your beagle in this:
http://www.venganza.org/

Dogs will scarf down anything.
72 of 75  -   Report This Post

trevor

5th July 2012, 21:38
enjoy the day, yesterday, gents?
73 of 75  -   Report This Post

theambler

5th July 2012, 23:14
Hi All
Some very interesting posts But..... all about what you can do or have done this morning before breakfast. This is all a bit boring. Anyone can do anything any how!!!
Its not what you can do but who you ARE.
Nobody can be anybody except the somebody they are.!!!
I had therefore better come out and tell you that I am the material manifestation of the Higgs Boson ( my real name is Hugh Bootson)
I have been waiting to be found for so long I cant tell you how tedious life has been!!!!
But now Im OUT and am having great rapture with a Jumbo Cryptic.
I am your most outrageous servant
HB
74 of 75  -   Report This Post

mrw

6th July 2012, 14:16
So that was you I bumped into!
75 of 75  -   Report This Post