CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mamya

2nd July 2012, 16:33
Trevor ah I see what you mean, yes we should be glad he found the time really.
11 of 75  -   Report This Post

rosalind

2nd July 2012, 16:51
Oh, I think he has sufficient hubris to read this, but not respond
12 of 75  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

2nd July 2012, 17:26
Quixote, in teenage parlance

Jump the empathetic term for you. (3,4,8)
13 of 75  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

2nd July 2012, 17:27
Opps That's done it
14 of 75  -   Report This Post

pastille

2nd July 2012, 20:20
What are you like B.M.

Off to watch the Shakespeare thingy from last night...but we will catch up....x

Loving your style

P@
15 of 75  -   Report This Post

pastille

2nd July 2012, 20:27
Btb...mr quick...

Talented as you obviously are...

Can you walk on water?

Just curious...

Enjoy the rest of your time...x
16 of 75  -   Report This Post

susan

2nd July 2012, 21:58
I just read the rather long-winded ramble by donkey oaty, telling everyone how clever he is and that he can do the crossword at midnight, standing on his head with his eyes shut and drunk and by the way he's really busy and crosswords are a complete waste of time. Hello?
17 of 75  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

2nd July 2012, 22:18
It looked like one of those annual circulars some people feel the need to send out, telling all and sundry of their achievements and their family's acheivements and their pets' acheivements...ad nauseam.

Still -- look on the bright side. The lunatic fringe is a lot more literate than it was in the bad old days.
18 of 75  -   Report This Post

susan

2nd July 2012, 22:35
Ah thanks Bullfrog, I feel much better now. Yes, that's exactly what it reminded me of too. What's more, I haven't planted my runner beans yet, haven't played Scrabble for years, haven't been down the pub and I'm still only half way through the Times Jumbo. I'll press on for a bit longer, then I'll come begging for help. Back soon!
19 of 75  -   Report This Post

phillip

2nd July 2012, 22:37
bullfrog, do you mean the bad old days on here. when the likes of sue/I can't remember the others could only manage two words, "you" followed usually by a four letter word. they may have lacked quixote's charm but they sure could be amusing. personally,I miss the old days. they were more fun really.
20 of 75  -   Report This Post