CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rosalind

3rd July 2012, 10:35
It's at least a week since I got undressed twice in one day! but OK. I'm sure p@ will have both DVDs -I've never seen either.
41 of 75  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

3rd July 2012, 10:42
I will ask her. She might be napping though as she was up very early and got to grips with world affairs and slugs and jam.
I think you will like my film choice, they have what any thinking woman (such as our good selves)needs.

I.e Richard Gere and Patrick Swayze
42 of 75  -   Report This Post

the joker

3rd July 2012, 11:08
Bobs Mum and Rosalind
A bit worried about your three on a sofa. Who is in the middle?
I am also sorry to hear that your "a"has no button Rosalind.This must be so embarrassing for you.
Trevor.I see that your typing skills have not improved any."coot" indeed.
Regarding my "quickie",I am proud that I have increased the time to five minutes,not through technique,but rather an age matter.
TJ
43 of 75  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

3rd July 2012, 11:17
Dear TJ,

Please do not worry, us girls r doing just fine -- choclate Hobnobs are going down a treat.

If i may refer u to my post 33 i feel u have some serious writing to do--please do not keep us in suspenders!
44 of 75  -   Report This Post

the joker

3rd July 2012, 11:42
Hi Bobs Mum
I'm afraid that I will have to disappoint you regarding expanding the full details of yesterdays goings-on,but I am far too busy to bother with this trivia.
I am so very important,and in such demand by the famous and noteworthy among my many acquaintances,that I am unable to comply with your request.
45 of 75  -   Report This Post

phillip

3rd July 2012, 11:50
TJ, the GD tells me that you are far too modest. quickie it might be, but every hour on the hour!!!!!! take it easy or you'll wear the old gal out.
46 of 75  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

3rd July 2012, 11:55
Disappointed is putting it mildly, but i realize i must acquiesced.
A gentleman of your standing and intellect must do as he thinks best M'lud.
You go Hobnob and we will eat ours, Please be so kind to take a little time to let us know when yr eagerly awaited or weighty tome is finished. Do we get mates rates? Can i have a signed copy please
47 of 75  -   Report This Post

the joker

3rd July 2012, 11:55
Phillip
I put it all down to the "Mole Skin Fours"
They have rejuvenated my life.
48 of 75  -   Report This Post

francis

3rd July 2012, 11:59
T.J.
Your post 26.
I am fascinated how you managed to go to the garden centre at 9 a.m. and simultaneously change the gear box on your Volvo. This is NOT mundane !
49 of 75  -   Report This Post

the joker

3rd July 2012, 12:07
Ah Francis
I omitted to say that my gearbox packed in on my way to the garden centre.Fortunately I always carry a spare one in the boot,and I changed the gearbox at the side of the road.
Surely you are not challenging my veracity here.
50 of 75  -   Report This Post