CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

the joker

3rd July 2012, 03:15
Did you mean ablution or absolution !
31 of 75  -   Report This Post

pastille

3rd July 2012, 04:01

Had a sleep, but now awake...

Put on a wash...

Think I have solved the economic problem for not only Greece but Spain tooooo. Sent off an
email to tony who seems to want back in the frame...taking my ideas on board ...obviously ....

Emptied the dishwasher...had a brandy
Been on slug watch....killed loads!

Had a jam session with strawberries from the plot...

Oh by the way...I have not solved any crosswords in between time....x
32 of 75  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

3rd July 2012, 08:42
The Joker,
Hello there, I for one find your account of your day sadly lacking. You only give us a glimpse of your day. We want more salient details, the facts, the ins and outs, the minutia, the nitty gritty. You say you had breakfast--we want to know, nay, demand to know what u ate, what plants did u buy, colors etc. More info re the volvo may appeal to the more mechanical of us. Was the beer nice? Were u in an ambient setting? what golf handicap r u? You see it was just not enough to satisfy the reader and as a novelist you surely understand that yr audience will respect you more if you provide them with the brand of scotch the type of red wine (was it nice. I like a Flurie myself)Your evening meal? For one i want the recipe, cooking times,all the gory details - don't stint, it's a need to know basis and we need to know. Colour of paint and or wall paper would be handy. As a final touch with a hint and a nod to the aforementioned rant at the top of this thread. I fully expect u to provide us with all the late night clues to yr crossword.
However, i will leave it entirely up to your discretion as to whether you feel able to enlighten us further about the quickie!!!!
I and surely others wait with batted breath for further witty installments. So far I've done bugger all this morning - but I've laughed and that what it's all about.
33 of 75  -   Report This Post

rosalind

3rd July 2012, 09:46
eeeeo Pastille, hope you didn't confuse any slugs with the strawberries. It was night time...Did the jam set OK? No, let's not go there

Still laughing Bob's mum, very good indeed.
But a 5 minute quickie (as George Dubya apparently asked a waitress for when quiche was on the menu)? What kept you, TJ?

I did notice our OP did no washing, ironing, cooking, cleaning or shopping. Could be possibly be married? Perhaps he thought we might find those details a bit yawn-making?

I hve joined BM on the sofa. Done absolutely B.A this morning and intend to continue.
34 of 75  -   Report This Post

rosalind

3rd July 2012, 09:55
OOps, forgot the close bracket for italics.
35 of 75  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

3rd July 2012, 10:05
As we r on the sofa together Rosalind--i Suggest we watch a film. Coffee and biscuits provided by me as its a bit too early for red wine (my poison of choice). What sort of film shall we watch?
36 of 75  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

3rd July 2012, 10:07
Just thought as my sofa is a three seater do u think pastille would like to join us? We should ask, it would be just plain rude otherwise.
37 of 75  -   Report This Post

rosalind

3rd July 2012, 10:19
I believe Pastille loves a party and films, about which I know nothing. Perhaps leave the choice of film to her? The younger Charles Dance makes me hot and cold all over.
Strong coffee and biscuits chocalty please.
My "a" has no button so often does not work. Apologies.
38 of 75  -   Report This Post

rosalind

3rd July 2012, 10:21
dyslexia rules KO. Until my eye gets sorted -soon I hope- see double.
39 of 75  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

3rd July 2012, 10:25
I have chocolate Hobnobs and filter coffee all ready for u. As i am still in my jim jams i thought u may feel more comfortable if similarly attired.
I will ask pastille if she has a DVD of Dirty dancing or Pretty woman -- both intellectual and informative i feel.
40 of 75  -   Report This Post