CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bobs mum

3rd July 2012, 12:57
Well not quite what we expected. I am interested in travel so i found this DVD called 'Debbie does Dallas' so far the scenery in Dallas looks all the same. We r however picking up some titbits for our intellectual studies.
61 of 75  -   Report This Post

pastille

3rd July 2012, 14:42
Oh bobs mum, so sorry to have missed out on this mornings little soirée . Sounded fun, you were in good company with Rosiland, just keep her away from wheelie bins...trust me.

If you are going to have another matinee, could we please avoid Patrick Suashy, I have never watched any of his films, don' t know why but the man gives me the dry boack...

I do love a good musical...how about Chigago? We could always re inact the " Cell block Tango". We would have to get some of the others girls involved , AJT would be up for it...

...and Ive heard from the GD herself that The Joker and Trevor are not adversed to a bot of cross dressing.

We could work towards Britain got Delutions...

Must go again, my sodden garden calls. Twentybloodytwo days of rain, real rain, straight up and down rain. My Lady's mantle is flattened .

Slater...
62 of 75  -   Report This Post

rosalind

3rd July 2012, 14:45
Most intellectually stimulating.Dallas appears to shake on occasion.
I have now moved on to the Vestry minutes of Hanwell in the late 18th century. Thank you for the coffee and Hobnobs, BM.Let's meet for your chosed tipple sometime soon
63 of 75  -   Report This Post

pastille

3rd July 2012, 15:47
Forgot to say, if we are going for the dance routine, we must get a hold of Barrycat. I know for a fact she can do the splits...
64 of 75  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

3rd July 2012, 16:14
bobs mum -- if you enjoy Debbie Does Dallas, I can also recommend Behind The Green Door, an in-depth study of the hidden meanings of the classic Frankie Vaughan/Shakin' Stevens song, and Deep Throat, the story of Watergate from the secret informant's point-of-view.
65 of 75  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

3rd July 2012, 17:06
Hi bullfrog,
Young Debbie did not get to do a lot of sightseeing as far as i could tell, her cultural compass was perhaps waylaid!

I am always interested in recommendations and yr suggestions sound just the thing to while away the time in a gentle pleasing fashion -- is Deep Throat like 'oceans of the deep' narrated by David Attenbrough because it sounds very educational.
66 of 75  -   Report This Post

the joker

3rd July 2012, 18:40
Pastille
Thanks very much from Trevor and me.That's our secret out now.
That's the GD......she never could keep her mouth shut.(to say nothing of her legs )
67 of 75  -   Report This Post

pastille

3rd July 2012, 19:50
Sorry TJ...I just got carried away.

Neither Rossie or bobs mum has gotten back to me re " Cell block tango" so I think you are off the hook...pity. I think it had potential...we could have been tied in with ( not literally)Mole skin 4U..mole skin 4... Sorry forgotten the name...

68 of 75  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

3rd July 2012, 19:55
Pastille, Sweetie, i'm shattered, doing F all all day takes it out of one.
Need to cook tea and drink copious amounts of vino and crash. Talk tomorrow re the dancing line-up.
Moulin-Rouge watch out!!!!!
69 of 75  -   Report This Post

pastille

3rd July 2012, 20:02
Nice one bm...see you then...woowoo!
70 of 75  -   Report This Post