CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rambler

11th June 2012, 19:44
http://www.farmshow.com/a_article.php?aid=13441

The yanks got there first.
11 of 86  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

11th June 2012, 20:21
I can't picture it- but I'm sure it leaves them starry-"eyed". My arch-enemies are the woodchucks. Nobody can outsmart them.
12 of 86  -   Report This Post

rambler

11th June 2012, 20:27
Since I last posted my little friend has made another hill thirty feet from the trap.
I forgot, I also bought one of those posts with a solar panel on the top which made vibrations 'guaranteed' to scare away moles. A fool and his money are soon parted.
Going to google 'woodchucks' now,
13 of 86  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

11th June 2012, 20:39
They're actually handsome, healthy-looking creatures. Who wouldn't be with a steady diet of organically grown tomatoes, pole beans, chard, and bell peppers? Beautiful pelts, sinister little brains.
14 of 86  -   Report This Post

pastille

11th June 2012, 21:06
Rambler?

Do you love the smell of napome in the morning?
15 of 86  -   Report This Post

pastille

11th June 2012, 21:08
Btw...also intrigued by the use of urine fresh and " mature". Where does one store it?
16 of 86  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

11th June 2012, 21:15
Just a few days ago I was talking to my daughter at the kitchen table when she suddenly said (staring out the window- yes, out is a preposition here), "There's a HUGE animal up in that tree. I think it's a woodchuck!" I foolishly said, "It can't be. Woodchucks can't climb." Nonetheless, there it was, about twenty feet off the ground in a spindly dogwood: a woodchuck the size of Orson Welles (and just as innovative). I had never in my life seen one in a tree, and it drove home to me just how hopeless the war is.
17 of 86  -   Report This Post

rosalind

11th June 2012, 22:01
Wherever one stores it, I hope the container would be clearly labelled.

What on earth would a woodchuck find to eat on a dogwood branch? Are they good roasted? A pub near here sells squirrel casserole, I believe it's the same kind of animal.
18 of 86  -   Report This Post

rambler

11th June 2012, 22:09
In the fridge of course, next to the apple juice.
19 of 86  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

11th June 2012, 22:17
I think it was on a reconnaissance mission, Rosalind. And no, I've never heard of anyone eating one- but then I didn't know they could climb either...
20 of 86  -   Report This Post