CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

phillip

12th June 2012, 13:21
rambler, the direction of travel is not important. the mole repeatedly goes back and forth in the tunnel hoping to find dish of the day. it'll use the same tunnel for a few days before moving elsewhere.
41 of 86  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

12th June 2012, 13:25
I had a mole on my cheek once with a palm tree growing out of it. My doctor told me it was a beauty spot. Boom boom
42 of 86  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

12th June 2012, 13:26
The moles are playing a head game with you, and there's no such thing as a fool's mate in this one. The trick is to be vigilant; you must be out there (or in the window at least) twenty-four hours a day with a variety of weapons, for both land and air attacks. A South American blowgun is effective but requires great skill, but if you never sleep you'll have plenty of time to work on your shot.
43 of 86  -   Report This Post

rambler

12th June 2012, 13:27
I can only find the tunnel from digging down about six inches into the site of the molehill. If I try to dig down between molehills the soil collapses and I just can't find the run.
44 of 86  -   Report This Post

pastille

12th June 2012, 13:36
Lol...Bob's mum.

I like your style...

I don't know why the planned decimation of these little furry creatures is so amusing...but it is!

Yes pip, the video was rubbish and amusing...the picking it up gently bit...

Also giggling at the thought of rambler running round with "steaming piss"

45 of 86  -   Report This Post

rambler

12th June 2012, 13:56

pastille

12th June 2012, 13:57
I may regret saying this, but weasels are their natural predators...maybe you should get a pet one and train it to do the deed...

Btw Duncton Wood. Is a great book, think I still have a copy in the attic, if you want it?
47 of 86  -   Report This Post

rambler

12th June 2012, 14:04
Thanks, pastille but Duncton Wood is in Lincolnshire library.

48 of 86  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

12th June 2012, 14:07
Thanks for that rambler. I was going to rustle up a Spagg bol for bobs dad tonight. That's got me thinking.
On a more serious note. I was not joking about dogs yesterday. If u can beg borrow or steal a dog, terrier type, they can hear where the animal is at any time and will normally pounce and dig v quickly on the exact spot it is.My GS catches and dispatches possibly three a week here in sunny Suffolk. Not so sunny at the mo.
49 of 86  -   Report This Post

rambler

12th June 2012, 14:11
Mrs rambler's friend has some little terrier type dogs (note the expert tone), I'll have a word...
50 of 86  -   Report This Post