CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

5th January 2012, 10:31
Take a comrade aboard the sloop. (10)
11 of 82  -   Report This Post

paul

5th January 2012, 10:39
As it stands voting can be at any time, so the earlier the clue is set the more chance of a vote; we could set a start time for voting on Friday if it becomes unworkable...

Views please!
12 of 82  -   Report This Post

famousfive

5th January 2012, 10:47
Glenn's Fogg beater?
13 of 82  -   Report This Post

jws

5th January 2012, 10:48
I think you need an end time for entries, a start time for voting and an end time for voting. The time in which to vote might need to be at least 2 hours.
14 of 82  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

5th January 2012, 11:04
Fashionable TV show for fraternity
15 of 82  -   Report This Post

phillip

5th January 2012, 11:36
it's not very democratic to vote before all the candidates are known is it. surely there will be closing time (for entries) and then, and only then can voting start. equally there will have to be a closing time for voting after which someone (presumably the setter will declare the winner). if people make more than one entry voting will start to get messy- after all the vote is for a particular clue,not specifically the setter. or is it?
personally I think this will prove that democracy is sometimes a crock of s**t and that a benign dictator is often called for.

ps. is it OK to make lots of entries using alias names and then manage a block vote for myself. if it isn't how will you know-after all vote rigging is a well established tradition of democracy.
16 of 82  -   Report This Post

rosalind

5th January 2012, 12:17
Dear me, I'm really losing it! Posted on the wrong thread.

So, again
Are they joined here, exhibiting such good relations? (10)
17 of 82  -   Report This Post

francis

5th January 2012, 13:49
platonic state starts this day and finishes cool
18 of 82  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

5th January 2012, 15:09
Amity priest that is extremely naked starts smoking joint. (10)
19 of 82  -   Report This Post

ab

5th January 2012, 16:11
The Love Boat? Em, not quite....
20 of 82  -   Report This Post