CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

11th October 2011, 17:23
Hi Caravaggio
Thanks for the compliment. That was a record for me. Either the clues were easier, or I am actually improving! (I think it was the former )
I am not on the coast, but in the South East, near to one of the Royal Parks. The clues are there ;0)
Best wishes,
Jazzgirl
11 of 65  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

11th October 2011, 18:50
Hi Jazzgirl,

I'd overlooked your mentioning photographing the deer and, instead, I'd remembered a previous post when you said that you were parked overlooking the South Downs and listening to Karl Jenkins on the radio.

Having said that, I'll go and sit on the naughty step for a few minutes for not having recalled your reference to the Royal Park.

Kind regards,

Caravaggio
12 of 65  -   Report This Post

magworth

11th October 2011, 18:55
Re 10 ac. Someone-was it Pipesmoker? - pointed out that this word does not mean `spoken`. So the joke about Sam Goldwyn saying ` A ------
agreement is not worth the paper it`s written on` wasn`t so funny after all!
13 of 65  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

11th October 2011, 18:57
Hi carvaggio
It was the North Downs! (I cannot find the thread, but hope I did not make another typo)I will try and find it for you
J

14 of 65  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

11th October 2011, 19:01

jazzgirl

11th October 2011, 19:05
Hi Magworth
How are you doing with the RT?
Oh, and please caravaggio, get off the naughty step this minute. :0)

J
16 of 65  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

11th October 2011, 19:25
Hi Jazzgirl,

I've been suitably chastised and now I'm beginning to have serious doubts about my memory - and you thought that you had my undivided attention... As I am now going to go missing for a few hours, may I reassure you that I am not going to do anything drastic!

With best wishes,

Caravaggio
17 of 65  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

11th October 2011, 19:31
Goodnight caravaggio
enjoy the rest of your evening.
I am off-duty now, until the morrow.
J
18 of 65  -   Report This Post

pastille

11th October 2011, 20:28
Hello all,

Well, just thought I would let you know I actually completed the crossword today, first time in months.

Now it might have something to do with the fact I was up in Arbroath visiting my mother, who had it done and dusted by lunchtime...and I may of had a sneakypeeky at hers...maybe.

Okay I cheated!

Warmest thoughts

p@
19 of 65  -   Report This Post

magworth

11th October 2011, 22:11
`Evening Jazzgirl. When I looked at it this morning I thought it looked impossible - but then found it quite easy! I did have to check the spelling of the `two dots` word. However,
I couldn`t do the Enigma today without sneaking a look at the first word !
20 of 65  -   Report This Post