CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

smartie

14th January 2018, 15:05
Fgsltw - the word you are looking for is ephemerid rather than ephemera. With the outside letters of "entries" makes a Word for an old type of diary. I'm not sure where you're getting General Monty or Genealogy from - 34a is an anagram of Arab general.
51 of 98  -   Report This Post

ethik

14th January 2018, 15:08
28d stubbornly remains a mystery.
52 of 98  -   Report This Post

smartie

14th January 2018, 15:12
The answer is a 4 letter English film director. Gypsy is rom. Hope this helps!
53 of 98  -   Report This Post

fgsltw

14th January 2018, 15:13
Thanks Smartie. Got there in the end thanks to generous help on this forum! It wasn't general monty - generational! oops. Thanks everyone. Let's hope for a less painful ordeal next week.
54 of 98  -   Report This Post

ethik

14th January 2018, 15:21
Thanks! I should bark up the right tree.
55 of 98  -   Report This Post

sunray

14th January 2018, 15:34
Thanks meursault and duelc.

Got everything except the original word for 2d.
Now to find the final answer.

The 16d word is an anagram. I used anagram solvers but did not get it.
Then the word thread made it easy to figure out the answer.
56 of 98  -   Report This Post

plasmabot1

14th January 2018, 15:40
Hello fgsltw,
I represent a small team of high schoolers participating in the MIT Mystery hunt. Although we know this is against the values of problem solving, it would be great if you could send your final answer to the Listener Crossword #4485 to this email: bobbyjoeryan7@gmail.com
As it is we have to solve 40 sets of 20+ problems each so this would help us greatly.
Thank you in advance,
Anhad
57 of 98  -   Report This Post

plasmabot1

14th January 2018, 15:41
Hello patch49,
I represent a small team of high schoolers participating in the MIT Mystery hunt. Although we know this is against the values of problem solving, it would be great if you could send your final answer to the Listener Crossword #4485 to this email: bobbyjoeryan7@gmail.com
As it is we have to solve 40 sets of 20+ problems each so this would help us greatly.
Thank you in advance,
Anhad
58 of 98  -   Report This Post

plasmabot1

14th January 2018, 15:43
Hello Meursault,
Thank you in advance,
Anhad
59 of 98  -   Report This Post

plasmabot1

14th January 2018, 15:44
Hello Gitto,
Thank you in advance,
Anhad
60 of 98  -   Report This Post