CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mrs trellis

14th April 2013, 18:42
Good grief. I know I'm not on here much at the moment, but I couldn't not respond to this (even though I have nothing to say which hasn't already been said better by others). Just want to register my approval of the sensible solution decided on by Norah. I'm off now to find a tv programme I don't like so that I can complain to the BBC.
51 of 62  -   Report This Post

bees

14th April 2013, 18:52
I meant to say, I love the search facility!
52 of 62  -   Report This Post

pastille

15th April 2013, 00:35
@'bees ...you really made me laugh at you're "persiflage" comment.

Mrs Trellis...I'm off to read the Daily Mail to be " outraged" at them being " outraged" about everything.....
53 of 62  -   Report This Post

sallyw

15th April 2013, 00:38
I am frequently unable to go out because of health problems and it's nice to be able to have a bit of banter :)
54 of 62  -   Report This Post

pastille

15th April 2013, 00:44
SALLYW????SALLYW...so nice to see you around..

Dare I send you a huge...KISSYPOOS

P@
55 of 62  -   Report This Post

machloop

15th April 2013, 12:36
One thing that this thread has highlighted is the need for a separate section for chit-chat, certainly it has nothing to do with 'crossword help'.
56 of 62  -   Report This Post

trevor

15th April 2013, 13:09
machloop
isn't that what clearly labelling a thread amounts to? are you not happy with the solution? putting not crossword related means,
WARNING - Those of tender sensibilities should not open this thread!
57 of 62  -   Report This Post

malone

15th April 2013, 15:10
Machloop,
I don't find it too difficult to ignore threads which say 'Clue Chain', 'Cats and Dogs' and 'Song Titles', things which don't interest me. I am sure that those of a 'crossword help only' mentality/disposition, can skip past something clearly headed 'NOT CROSSWORD RELATED'?
58 of 62  -   Report This Post

redcoral

15th April 2013, 15:58
I agree with Sallyw it really good to look at the banter if you're housebound. It can often cheer one up!
59 of 62  -   Report This Post

pastille

15th April 2013, 19:13
You have to laugh.....
60 of 62  -   Report This Post