CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

kilowatt

12th April 2013, 22:34
They have probably moved on because of the veiled threats on this site. There seems to be some mole haters about.
31 of 62  -   Report This Post

pastille

12th April 2013, 22:37
Rambler....If they do come back, don't molecoddle them....
32 of 62  -   Report This Post

rosalind

12th April 2013, 22:41
I found 3 molehills in the garden in January and poured meths liberally down the burrows. There's no sign of further activity - though next door seems to have acquired a small army of them.
The silver birch looks OK so far
33 of 62  -   Report This Post

rambler

12th April 2013, 22:45
The oak really did look poorly so I've had a 'full reduction' carried out (no, on the oak). The tree surgeon says it will look good in two years.
34 of 62  -   Report This Post

rambler

12th April 2013, 23:15
I'm going to bed now but we haven't yet discussed rats under all that decking - sweet dreams.....
35 of 62  -   Report This Post

pastille

13th April 2013, 00:32
For those of you who do like a bit of " persiflage" just type in persiflage in to the wonderful search facility at the top of this site...

...I particularly like the.... Persiflage .....not a thing to do about crosswords. 1341038305

The malcontents have been with us for a while.....x

36 of 62  -   Report This Post

rossim

13th April 2013, 09:45
Had a look Pastille. The new search facility is brilliant. It was very early days for me and I'd totally forgotten I'd been on that thread. It was the friendship that drew me to this site in the first place and it's all the richer for it.
BTW I'm off to get some WD40 this morning.
37 of 62  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

13th April 2013, 13:59
Bringing to the top in case anyone else is interested.
38 of 62  -   Report This Post

imagcq

13th April 2013, 18:59
I personally love the banter,keeps it real,not that anybody ever bothers speaking to me anyway.Crack on enjoy, lifes to damn short,after all its not a dress rehersal. There ive said all im going to.
39 of 62  -   Report This Post

redcoral

13th April 2013, 19:24
I personally have been very glad for the friendship on this site as well as useful crossword solutions! Some days when hip pain has got me down the banter cheers me up no end. I think bobs mum summed the site up so well. One point struck me how patient some are with newcomers who sometimes have a problem but others not so patient. I've also learnt a lot of fascinating facts on numerous things!! ( can't help expressing my admiration for people like jazzgirl whose knowledge seems inexhaustible .... & others like her too!) many thanks to all of you!
40 of 62  -   Report This Post