CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

kilowatt

12th April 2013, 20:44
Andyc, that is terrible. That is definitely naughty corner stuff without any cake smuggled in. you really should be ashamed of yourself.
21 of 62  -   Report This Post

andyc

12th April 2013, 20:53
I am and it's not clever! But just a bit of fun which is what I believe/maintain that this forum is all about. I just don't get the other point of view......if you don't like it, then don't read it. I wish old Berks/ Philip was here he would have sorted all this c**p out! Of course even this wouldn't be allowed if the other regime was to be adopted!
22 of 62  -   Report This Post

kilowatt

12th April 2013, 20:58
Of course it's just a bit of fun. If I go on to a thread and don't like it ,I stop reading it. Seems simple to me. One mans meat is another mans poison so they say.
23 of 62  -   Report This Post

pastille

12th April 2013, 20:58
Hi andyc....nice to have you back.....remember that virtual night out you, Rosalind and moi had? MR A , was supposed to be there, but was a no-show.....

I still miss terry/ terryaswas but not pip.....

Talking of wildlife.....I have also learned a lot about moles on this site as well.

P@
24 of 62  -   Report This Post

andyc

12th April 2013, 21:05
Hi Pasty....I did reply to your last post before I went away. Moles, weasels, persiflage eccentrics and total ba?????s all contributions welcome. I just liked him, he seemed genuinely very clever..got stuff nobody else could solve.
25 of 62  -   Report This Post

pastille

12th April 2013, 21:07
Loved the man too......but not when he went to the " dark side"

Sorry must have missed your post...
26 of 62  -   Report This Post

andyc

12th April 2013, 21:08
You are quite right of course kilowat and you usually are.
27 of 62  -   Report This Post

andyc

12th April 2013, 21:09
Unlike me as that should be tt!
28 of 62  -   Report This Post

kiwikid

12th April 2013, 22:27
It was the non-crossword stuff that got me hooked on this foum - I encountered it way back when 'Poser of the day' was in single figures. The witty and good-natured banter was a delight, and the crossword-related activity was a bonus! Real life distracted me for a while, but I have recently come back on board, and consider myself a 'regular'. I am always excited when I can solve a clue that has someone else stumped, and appreciate the help with my own tricky ones. I am far from being an expert (or even mildly competent) solver, but I really enjoy the nature of the Forum, and would hate to see non-crossword content banned.
What's wrong with people taking responsibility for their own reading - if a thread doesn't appeal to someone, don't read it... problem solved ;)
29 of 62  -   Report This Post

rambler

12th April 2013, 22:29
When I went on holiday in early January the molehills had just appeared in the grass verge the other side of the footpath from my lawn. As they always start there and then move into chez rambler I expected major excavations on my return on Feb 1st. No sign! - no activity in the verge! Was it the meths? Did the wee decompose enough to deter them? Mind you, the oak tree looks a bit sickly.....
30 of 62  -   Report This Post