32. This animal could be seen as first-rate (5,4,5)
68. Pass compiler feathers from a senior sibling (4,2,4) Hand?
78. I'll return in small sailing-ship to Land's End to get unpleasant instrument (10)-can only think of thumbscrew????
79. But this is all that's left in the schooner (7)
81. Irritated Ivy harms the rider. That's a bad sign ! (6,5) keep thinking thumbs down..
86. Then rascal trots away to become this highly-ranked folk hero (7,3,5)
87. Understand it, I drag away electric lead and am walking on my toes! (11)
88. Just before fiftyone of them is more comfortable
91. Ceremony openingsnormally include performances that everyone relishes (6)
96. The chaplain always had one-almost to keep his hand in (8)
Any ideas please?