CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw

5th July 2012, 17:49
Hi jazzgirl. Haven't been on much - family matters - but am shocked by this. Chin up sweetie, any regular knows that you do not post nasties. Sending you authentic Welsh cwtches in the hope that they help to cheer you up! xx
61 of 67  -   Report This Post

bumbler

6th July 2012, 00:05
Jazzgirl and others, I've only just caught up with this thread as I've been away working. For many months I have watched the forum so I can help my 87 year old mum who does the Times2 Jumbo every Saturday. Two weeks ago I decided I should really contribute not just watch for helpful answers, and it was my Mum who first thought of "cirri". But last weekend was my nieces wedding so we did the crossword early and went off ...hence the silence. I'm really concerned that anyone should think I could be sinister. Perhaps 'rumbler' wasn't a good choice of name, but it was meant to represent a low profile behind-the-scenes image. I'm a great admirer of Jazzgirl and the forum wouldn't be the same without her contribution. I don't think I'm an old friend Jazzgirl - unless you know something I don't, but I'd never cause you or anyone harm.
62 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

6th July 2012, 07:45
Good morning all
I am so touched by all those lovely virtual hugs and xxx and flowers and chocs and all.
You really are a great bunch . Too many names to mention but thank you.
Hello Rumbler. I never thought there was anything sinister about you. There are so many "name changes" on this forum, you hardly know who's who from one minute to the next, but welcome . You may even be right with your "cirri". Who knows?(Btw, do not be impressed by my explanation of glass fibre, as I merely copied and pasted from wikipaedia - it makes one look a bit brainier than one actually is !)
I hope that the forum member who attempted to pass his comments off as mine is feeling apologetic about it and maybe will now turn over a new leaf. You will feel all the better for it, really! If you are fit and able to take a walk in the fresh air amongst nature each day it does the brain a world of good and takes away all those bad feelings that may be lurking.
I hope we can put this behind us now and move on.
Have a good day . J xx
63 of 67  -   Report This Post

rambler

6th July 2012, 08:26
Rumbler, please accept my apologies for thinking you were a piss taker.

64 of 67  -   Report This Post

rambler

6th July 2012, 08:34
BTW I think it would be very nice if we all tried to write each other's usernames properly, especially with regard to capitals.
65 of 67  -   Report This Post

rosalind

6th July 2012, 08:49
Hi jazzgirl

I'm so glad you looked in again; as I said on another thread, you're one of the very nicest people on here and we would miss you dreadfully if you left.
You're near your hug now!but you do sound much more cheerful.
Someone used my ID while I was in hospital last November (beware if you take your mobile to such places) and ordered a very expensive phone. Scary stuff.
xxx
Roz
66 of 67  -   Report This Post

bumbler

6th July 2012, 22:16
rambler, thank you. Very gracious of you. With just one letter different in the name I can well understand why it might have seemed strange, but as as Jazzgirl said... let's all move on.
67 of 67  -   Report This Post