CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

4th July 2012, 19:43
yes Harrhy that was one of them. And if you look at the following post on that thread, the original alias name is mentioned.....
41 of 67  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

4th July 2012, 19:46
Well this is interesting. Yes Harrhy the person did give me a snotty reply that morning. and to be truthful at the time i was not bothered. However, what is v interesting is if u look at my answering post to him/her i use the name gillian as that was the name that was posted at the time. It has only been in the last 5 mins that i looked back at that to see what the problem was that i remembered. Thanks for the memory jog and it's given us a name. I most CERTAINLY replied to a gillian NOT any form of jazzgirl and now the name has changed. bizarre behavior and i still effing maintain that most people think Israel is in the Middle East and not Asia
42 of 67  -   Report This Post

pastille

4th July 2012, 19:48
Take care toots...
43 of 67  -   Report This Post

trevor

4th July 2012, 19:57
jazzgirl, you could name and shame if you wanted (might cause probs for Norah tho).
All my sympathies lie with you on this.
re, post 26,
i don't see why the Data Protection Act should stop Norah/Ash banning an IP address, they have certainly done it before and it would reveal no more than not banning an address, i should have thought.

could your e-mail account have been 'cracked' rather than 'hacked'?
ie somebody has cracked the password (most often just guessed). have you ever posted the e-mail address here - for les40 maybe? hard to fathom why anyone would want to but it would be of far less concern than a hack or spyware.

44 of 67  -   Report This Post

pastille

4th July 2012, 19:57
Well, well,well...beginning to make sense now...had a snotty remark from Gillian a couple of weeks ago....and have had a run in with her before many moons ago.

She/he is usually backing up another " moaner". Who shall remain nameless...at this point!

This particular moaner has a very definite M.O. But only shows up now and again.

Note to self... Check out full moons

45 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th July 2012, 20:02
OK "gillian", "lucian" (who had a go at Les40) and "Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells" (remember him back in August 2011 ?). All have recently been changed to purportedly be me. Nice eh? btw I have never divulged my email on here. I need a cuddle and my man is 100 miles away.
46 of 67  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

4th July 2012, 20:06
Hugs, cuddles, kisses, XXXXX Don't let the buggers get u down.
47 of 67  -   Report This Post

pastille

4th July 2012, 20:08
Huge cuddle....

And even a kissypoo too..
48 of 67  -   Report This Post

trevor

4th July 2012, 20:14
i don't recall any of those (disgusted of blah blah... maybe).
hope it didn't sound like i was implying in anyway at all that Les40 was involved. The blokes a legend.
virtual hugs from all round i think are in order, Jazzgirl.
grrrr!(that's a manly but gentle bear hug from me).
49 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th July 2012, 20:22
Thanks for the virtual hugs and xx
That will have to make do until I get my real hugs at the weekend. ;0)
50 of 67  -   Report This Post