CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

4th July 2012, 18:11
Maybe hard to believe phillip, but true. No one is naive enough to believe you could not post from the library or down the pub . Several people had/still have aliases. We all know that. (Yes, including Lord Lucan and his polite conversations with Matron etc. That is history) I am just jazzgirl, have been for a long while. What I am saying is that this one is particularly nasty, as it is being used to sarcastically insult people purportedly in my name. I just wanted to make it clear it is not me. I have never insulted anyone. The hacking of my email was and still is my main concern . J
31 of 67  -   Report This Post

phillip

4th July 2012, 18:26
I can't say I've noticed any posts in the last couple of days where "you" appear to slag people off. anyway, email hacking is a different matter and I hope you get it sorted out.
32 of 67  -   Report This Post

mamya

4th July 2012, 18:50
I too hope you soon get it resolved, it is hard to fathom what pleasure people derive from this stuff. I have not seen any odd postings either and am sure would not have thought it was you if I had.
33 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th July 2012, 19:00
I have just received email from Norah. I quote her exact words:(copied and pasted)

"I have banned his use of that name but not banned his ISP so he is free to use the Forum under another name, providing he does not impersonate someone else".
34 of 67  -   Report This Post

pastille

4th July 2012, 19:13
Can I please clarify something...

The " hacking" of your computer was separate from the " numpty" postings.

Or...

We're they related???

By the way I feel the person should be named and shamed...

P@
35 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th July 2012, 19:17
As far as I know, the hacking was not connected. No further scam emails have been received by Norah. She advises me that the Data Protection Act does not allow her to say who the person involved is.
36 of 67  -   Report This Post

pastille

4th July 2012, 19:29
Just one more question Jazzgirl...

Have the " offending posts" been pulled?

Curious to see them...to see if there is an obvious M.O. she says feeing very Miss Marple.....

37 of 67  -   Report This Post

harrhy

4th July 2012, 19:31
I did notice a snide posting on 27 June at 10:18 from Jazz girl on the "One more" thread which seemed very unlike Jazzgirl. I saw that it was a name variation but thought no more of it assuming that an idiot thought it funny to use a similar name. I'm sorry about your email problem, hope you get it all sorted out quickly.
38 of 67  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

4th July 2012, 19:31
That's v v v weird pastille, i was just going to say the same. Where jazzgirl?
39 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th July 2012, 19:34
No posts have been removed and at the time of typing this, they still show the incorrect "jazz girl" Three aliases were used. (one as far back as August 2011) April 2012 and this week. I am really tired. It's been a b----y awful day. Had enough.
40 of 67  -   Report This Post