CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

amurray

4th July 2012, 20:24
Sending a big glass of wine and a box of chocs xxx
51 of 67  -   Report This Post

pastille

4th July 2012, 20:26
You have style amurray...well impressed.
52 of 67  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

4th July 2012, 20:26
Dismayed to hear of this jazzgirl .
Never mind an "IP" address if you can find out where this character lives I would like to volunteer to go around and knock his block off.

Marty x
53 of 67  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

4th July 2012, 20:30
Thanks pasty...that was my one and only ever attempt at an alias and I b*****d it up by forgetting to swap back! Don't think I'll make a career of it, but I've made myself laugh by my incompetence:-)
54 of 67  -   Report This Post

mamya

4th July 2012, 20:30
Oh sweetheart, another ((HUG)) to help you through.

http://www.pimpmaspace.com/Comments/Comment_Pics/graphics/a_big_hug_4_u.jpg

mamya ♥
55 of 67  -   Report This Post

the joker

4th July 2012, 22:19
Jazzgirl. Have just come on air,and I am so sorry to hear of your problems,and hope they can be resolved soon.
I really cannot understand the mentality (or rather the lack of it),of behavior such as this.
Some people cannot see something good without trying to ruin it.
I shake my head in disgust at their conduct.
TJ
56 of 67  -   Report This Post

magworth

4th July 2012, 22:46
I`m shocked and dismayed. If there are any unpleasant remarks purporting to come from you i`m sure we`ll know they are fake - that`s just not your style. Sending sympathy by telepathy - Mags.
57 of 67  -   Report This Post

les40

4th July 2012, 23:06
trevor Re: post 44. jazzgirl has never revealed her email address to me or anyone else to my knowledge

Re: post 49. No implications taken mate, I think people know on here that if I had anything to say, I would certainly say it and not hide behind a ersatz name.

That's why I always said when I started the JE, that if people wanted to get involved, they should make a 'throw away' email address opposed to sending their personal one, which most setters have done. I think at the time of starting it, I actually went through the steps to set up a new email for the sole purpose of the JE. I only use the email printed on the crossword files for that purpose only, after a couple more days, I won't even look at it until the next JE is ready.
I agree that the perpetrator should be exposed.
It could be the one who calls himself 'Quixote' because he seems to have his head stuck up his own arse, but may not remember doing it because he also seems to be pissed quite a lot. And I certainly don't think he's Don Manley (Crossword compiler [Times] who also writes under the name Quixote)
58 of 67  -   Report This Post

trevor

5th July 2012, 03:45
Les40,
'head stuck up his own arse, but may not remember doing it because he also seems to be pissed quite a lot.'
erm, thats not me is it?
59 of 67  -   Report This Post

mark

5th July 2012, 13:48
Lol trevor.
60 of 67  -   Report This Post