CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

phillip

14th June 2012, 20:42
look up trevor, can you see a flying pig.
161 of 189  -   Report This Post

trevor

14th June 2012, 20:45
...ever been had?
so help me, i'll swing for you!
162 of 189  -   Report This Post

phillip

14th June 2012, 20:48
trevor, only you out of the players involved have the wit and cleverness to pull it off so effortlessly. made me smile soon as I saw it. and that's why I kept out of it.
163 of 189  -   Report This Post

lynette

14th June 2012, 20:57
Phillip, Despite your defence of ArchStanton, I still feel justified in maintaining that he is lacking in good grace. In continuing to be so, I think he is making a grave mistake.
164 of 189  -   Report This Post

phillip

14th June 2012, 21:12
Lynette (or whoever you are), I am not defending Arch. he doesn't need defending. and if he did he is well able to look after himself.
when he said what he did it was clearly a serious matter for mr quizzy. you and the others should have left it to them to sort out. by sort out I mean mr quizzy to put things right. which of course he did.
could you guys leave it alone. oh no. snide comments on peer review, digging up irrelevant things from the past, wilfully misreading what Arch had actually said. etc,etc.
I think Arch remained very restrained in the face of an increasingly personal attack on him. of course the one thing he really had going for him was that he was right, no matter how boring that might be.
I should think mr quizzy is mightedly relieved that Arch was happy with the outcome. I wonder whether mr quizzy really needs friends like you.
165 of 189  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

14th June 2012, 21:22
Am I the only one who's confused? Are trevor, Phillip, Lynette and greedy kite all the same person? Is any of them Lord Lucan? Which of you is Jeremy Hunt? Please help a simple woman from the valleys to understand what's going on.
166 of 189  -   Report This Post

pastille

14th June 2012, 21:28
One big ego abounds...sometimes I love it, some time I feel the cruelty is unnecessary .

167 of 189  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

14th June 2012, 21:31
So how many of them are the same person? Am I the only other person on the site? Is it some sort of weird experiment like the Truman Show?
168 of 189  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

14th June 2012, 21:36
Mrs T: don't worry, I am me, myself, and I,and nobody else; always have been, always will be, and have nothing to do with the others--- a damned good thing, too, judging by their latest efforts.
169 of 189  -   Report This Post

pastille

14th June 2012, 21:37
Mrs T, I am also very confused...put up the clip of arch stanton....went to cook, eat ...came back and. Wtf....really very confused.

wine o clock I think......no gin o clock!
170 of 189  -   Report This Post