CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

13th June 2012, 18:32
Patsy Cline = Wine
Pasty Cline = Whine.
eg. have a good ole Pasty.
141 of 189  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

13th June 2012, 18:50
Right. I'm going to sign out now as I need to go to the battlecruiser to get a couple of Britneys down my Gregory whilst I do some work on my next bottle of fizz....
142 of 189  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

13th June 2012, 18:54
I think i know you in real life. Macmillaner!!!
143 of 189  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

13th June 2012, 19:06
I really don't want to interupt your banter, and I can well understand that Our Setter needs more than one pint in his local after a day like this BUT seeing how Mr AS involves himself in contradictions, never really says sorry, and didn't even thank me for help I gave him when he was not prepared to send in his list with gaps (as he recommends to us)I'm beginning to regret the fact that MM, Mrs T & I all took such trouble to answer him reasonably , where he is obviously one of those rare contributors whose only pleasure in life seems to stem from holier-than-thou sermons accompanied by insults he has no intention of retracting.
We have all seen this type before. I for one shall not answer him again--- at least not politely.I believe there are limits to how much tolerance we should show on this forum.
SO and now you can continue with your far more entertaining "banter", the rest of you:I feel more like vomiting................
144 of 189  -   Report This Post

pastille

13th June 2012, 19:34
Trevor ...whine?

Slap in the face with a Loch Fyne Kipper...

Back to my wine....hummmphh.

X
145 of 189  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

13th June 2012, 19:59
gk, don't let it wind you up. Not everyone's as gentlemanly or gracious as you. Everything has been honourably dealt with, if other people can't accept that, let it be their problem.

Rupert Murdoch and Rebekah Brooks = a couple of croo.....lovely people (lawyers may be watching)
146 of 189  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

13th June 2012, 20:02
I guess you're right, Mrs T: thank you for your support! It helps!
147 of 189  -   Report This Post

pastille

13th June 2012, 20:10
Yup greedy kite...I think you have a good few people behind you...

Mrs T...Rupert Murdoch... a bit of a c..k.
148 of 189  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

13th June 2012, 22:14
You're 'avin a giraffe, Bob's mum!
149 of 189  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

13th June 2012, 22:26
Gor blimey Greedy Kite, I'm glad I didn't see your latest post earlier - your talk of Wallace and Gromitting would have put me of my pint of Gary Mabbutt!
150 of 189  -   Report This Post