CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

djawhufc

18th April 2012, 16:43
Tongue lashing (anagram)
31 of 75  -   Report This Post

rosalind

18th April 2012, 16:53
Just got there dja. How's mother and baby? and father, of course
32 of 75  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

18th April 2012, 16:58
Very good thanks for asking. Bit tired because of night feeding- I take turns on weekend.

It does change your life completely as everyone tells you. In a good way of course.
33 of 75  -   Report This Post

old gal

18th April 2012, 18:12
Hello all and Mondrian. How did you guess I was struggling? Have only just logged on and when I saw all the posts I was feeling a bit of a duffer..... Haven't really got stuck in but will ask for help later. In response to you asking if I was in training for my run(walk), yes , I am taking it very seriously indeed and now keep the wine bottle in the kitchen so I have to walk to get a glass. Also chocs kept upstairs and a quick jog up to get them. Pipe smoker - I can always rely on you to make me feel cheerful witty your comical posts. Keep up the good work!
34 of 75  -   Report This Post

magworth

18th April 2012, 19:40
OLD Gal - reading about the new Scandinavian
serial reminded me. Have you finished your Sarah Lund jumper? M.
35 of 75  -   Report This Post

bees

18th April 2012, 20:31
Hi, especially to Old Gal and Mondrian. I'm with you two, I think the RT's getting very obscure lately. I'm surprised Pipesmoker et al found it so easy. I suppose different minds see different things. Expert medical opinion is that I definitely have a different mind. How long have I got before the next full moon?
36 of 75  -   Report This Post

night owl

18th April 2012, 23:45
Hi everyone. I also cannot believe how easy some of you have found it. I really struggled at first and am still stuck on one,22A: Robe hard? Slightly -A-I- .
Am I missing something? I egree with those who think "v.tight" is a poor clue for "skinny". It just doesn't mean that. I missed this week's controversy Jazzgirl - I must log on earlier! Whatever it was about, ignore it and keep smiling - we need you!
37 of 75  -   Report This Post

night owl

19th April 2012, 01:23
Sorry Mondrian almost forgot - did you get 4D? It's (8,5) not (5,8) as you put. It's something a woman would wear on a night out.
First word is a drink that requires an umbrella!
38 of 75  -   Report This Post

night owl

19th April 2012, 01:42
Magworth-you like Scandinavian thrillers? Did you catch "Those who kill" hidden away on ITV2? I loved "The Killing"(Danish version) and Wallander (swedish version).
HATED BBC's awful British version of Wallander. Love reading them too- "Girl with the dragon tattoo" trilogy excellent. Am I boring people now?
39 of 75  -   Report This Post

chrisg

19th April 2012, 06:53
Davaldo - I dont buy the RT but for Robe Hard slightly think about those activities which are considered bad for you and you get hooked on !
40 of 75  -   Report This Post