CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mr.light

18th April 2012, 14:36
Lovin' the thread - diy stories are brill.
Only just finished last weeks (thanks to forum) - like to dip in & out all week - you guys are so quick....
Jazzg, I know hindsight and all that, but would have been great if you'd totally blanked him ? Cheers to all, with G&T's at 6 o' clock..
21 of 75  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

18th April 2012, 14:41
Mr Light - you're totally right.
I usually give as good or bad, or cheeky as I get but should have really overlooked this one.
Keep drumming.
J
22 of 75  -   Report This Post

magworth

18th April 2012, 14:44
Jazzgirl. I do not know who it is that`s offended you, but I remember that you have always been most helpful to me and never make me feel stupid ! So whoever it was should be ashamed, M.
23 of 75  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

18th April 2012, 14:48
Magworth and all,
I just noticed the thread has been removed.
Back to real life for a while here, and a healthy late lunch.
J
24 of 75  -   Report This Post

rosalind

18th April 2012, 14:49
Pipesmoker
It ain't always cheap- my (late) husband was nailing down a new floorboard once...yep, he did. Quite a pretty effect, really, your stairs as waterfall
Rosa
25 of 75  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

18th April 2012, 14:58
Hi, Rosalind. Quite clearly the builder's fault. Plumbing should be situated out of the reach of future nails. What if it had been an electrical cable he nailed through?

P
26 of 75  -   Report This Post

rosalind

18th April 2012, 15:48
Look no hands?
27 of 75  -   Report This Post

mondrian

18th April 2012, 16:19
I can`t believe you are all finding this one so easy. I spent a whole day (off and on) and got three, believe it or not!! Old gal, are you struggling too? If I give you the long ones, and I fill them in, perhaps that will kick start me for the rest.

3D Overtly damaged dinghy tailboard (2,5,8)
4D Garment crackled (5,8)
9D A rollicking for uncontrolled laughing on set (6-7)

Help anyone, please
28 of 75  -   Report This Post

rosalind

18th April 2012, 16:32
3d In broad daylight? (anagram)
29 of 75  -   Report This Post

mondrian

18th April 2012, 16:39
Rosalind. Many thanks (incidentally you have the same name as my daughter) And many thanks too to the person who pointed me in the direction of an actree called Parish, so managed to get the series which I have never seen. I will go home and start again with renewed expectations!
30 of 75  -   Report This Post