CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

old gal

2nd November 2011, 20:02
My hero! First time I've finished in ages! I'll let you get back to your jazz now. Good weekend to all!
51 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

2nd November 2011, 20:06
I'm really pleased for you old gal.
Have a good weekend. See you next week :)
J
52 of 67  -   Report This Post

charlotte

2nd November 2011, 21:46
Jazzgirl & Magworth

Many thanks for your hints.I have now finished. I didn't know that 23A is a US city. And I would have known 17D but I had a wrong letter in 20A. I had "flearidden". Silly me!

Charlotte

53 of 67  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

2nd November 2011, 22:53
Bees - sorry for slow reply, I've been composing a letter to flood in to ISIHAC. Euston to Mornington Crescent is a tricky journey, depending on whether the Downton Variation is in play. Under Cowell's Regulations you could go via Oxford Circus, but that's always risky. Good luck!
54 of 67  -   Report This Post

wendy

3rd November 2011, 07:58
Excuse me for butting in, but just wanting to pass on my best wishes to NAVIGATOR in case he reads this thread.
55 of 67  -   Report This Post

navigator

3rd November 2011, 11:55
Hi Wendy,it is so kind of you to think of me.
I have been reading the RT threads but I haven't been getting down to doing the
crosswords. I'm still on the chemo and the hospital have now started me on blood transfusions as well.I am sorry for going
absent without explanation.
With best wishes to all with special thoughts
as ever for Old Gal and Pipesmoker.
From a navigator at present blown off course.
56 of 67  -   Report This Post

old gal

3rd November 2011, 12:26
Dear navigator - didnt realise you too were on chemo - so sorry to hear about this, and the trasfusions as well! You must be feeling rotten! Hope you are coping - chin up lad! Keep a sense of humour - I find it goes a long way towards keeping you sane! My thoughts are with you and I am sending mental bunches of flowers and whatever else you like, to you! Take care sweetie!!
57 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

3rd November 2011, 12:31
Dear Navigator
It's so good to hear from you and to know that you are seeing all our messages.
You have many friends on this forum all sending you healing thoughts, so you can return to good health very soon. Take care.
Jazzgirl
58 of 67  -   Report This Post

magworth

3rd November 2011, 13:21
I`d like to add my good wishes to Navigator, Old Gal, Pipesmoker and anyone else under the weather. Here`s a little smile for you...In the vets today I saw a freezer chest full of pet food boxes, labelled Chicken; Turkey; Lamb and ..........Puppy!
59 of 67  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

3rd November 2011, 17:47
Hi, Navigator. I am sorry to learn that you have joined the poorly club. I hope all goes well for you, and that the various stages of your treatment do not cause you too much trauma.

Many thanks to all who have sent good wishes to me. I am back at Southern General next week for another dose of stuff. After that, only one visit left for this year. This will fall just before Christmas.

Best wishes to all.

P
60 of 67  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 45