CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

2nd November 2011, 19:14
Hello Charlotte
16A word meaning "to watch" and also a type of lizard.
23a US city .There were also two male Hollywood film stars with that surname (Senior and Junior)
17D famous Russian ( Marxist revolutionary) first 4 letters = a horse can do this (between a walk and a run) last 3 letters TV channel.
HOpe that's not too confusing
Jazzgirl
41 of 67  -   Report This Post

magworth

2nd November 2011, 19:15
Charlotte. 16A - when you were in the infants` school you may have been a milk ......one of these !
23 ac. This one took me ages. Think of blonde hair plus a place that keeps money.
17D. he was killed with an ice pick.
Best wishes.
42 of 67  -   Report This Post

bees

2nd November 2011, 19:22
Hi Jazzgirl, I decided to Take Five (or nearer 65) to think about it, but I still haven't got a good answer. I must go now, there's good music on Radio 2. (I can't listen to jazz while sober, that's an unnatural act).
43 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

2nd November 2011, 19:29
Oh I've got that record! - Dave Brubeck, one of my earliest buys.
44 of 67  -   Report This Post

saki

2nd November 2011, 19:32
Is that the one from FILM ??, with Barry Norman, or am I getting confused with something else?
45 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

2nd November 2011, 19:39
hi Saki
The Barry Norman theme is "I wish I knew how it feels to be free" (or something like that!) Actually Dave Brubeck wasn't that brilliant, but I thought hewas good at the time :)
46 of 67  -   Report This Post

old gal

2nd November 2011, 19:48
Well rolll me up in biscuit dough and pop me in the over - I have only one clue left!!! A first for me to be this close to the finishing line. Stuck on 1d - help please! Never send in the crossword so no competition to those hoping to win!
47 of 67  -   Report This Post

saki

2nd November 2011, 19:49
Thank's for that jazzgirl, I've just listened to both of them on Youtube. Love them both!
48 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

2nd November 2011, 19:53
I've just been listening on youtube as well, saki.
The 1966 version of Dave is better than some of his earlier ones. The EP upstairs is gathering dust now and would probably be unplayable (is there such a word?)
49 of 67  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

2nd November 2011, 19:56
Old gal, you sound really happy! How much dough will we need ?! haha.
You will laugh when you get 1d.
A man's accessory, once in fashion.]Sounds a bit fishy ??!!
50 of 67  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 45