CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

1st October 2011, 21:31
I stink, therefore I am. Descartes - not!
41 of 66  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

1st October 2011, 22:06
Chips,
I couldn't find the Bradford's on "The Book People" site. I have the Dictionary but not the Lists. While I was on the site I did spot a suitable Christmas present for Mamya -
"Knit Your Own Royal Wedding" RPI £9.99 reduced to £1!
42 of 66  -   Report This Post

chips

1st October 2011, 22:22
Thanks for the Knit The Royal Wedding info - I really wanted to buy that earlier this year for some mad American friends who asked my daughter to take wedding souvenirs/memorabilia over.( I was too mean to spend that amount of money on something so horrendous). We made up a parcel of some truly awful things - and the Americans loved every one of them (even the Kate and Wills souvenir ashtray - who,especially in LA, would give that house room?).
43 of 66  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

1st October 2011, 22:39
Well the kitsch in the shops along Fisherman's Wharf nr San Fran was jaw dropping. Will go back on The Book People site to see if I can find Bradford's Lists. Was looking under "Reference"
J
44 of 66  -   Report This Post

chips

1st October 2011, 22:45
Have just been on the BP site. I put 'Bradford's' in the Search box and the pair of books for £7.99 came up.
45 of 66  -   Report This Post

the joker

1st October 2011, 22:47
Hi Julie
Amazon has a selection on their site,including 2nd hand at 1 pence.
Think for the Aberdonian market.! :)
46 of 66  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

1st October 2011, 22:56
Thanks Chips and TJ - I'll try both. I'm only an Aberdonian by contamination - still a central belter at heart.
Cheers
Julie
47 of 66  -   Report This Post

the joker

1st October 2011, 23:09
I knew that Julie....still a hibee at heart.
TJ
48 of 66  -   Report This Post

the joker

1st October 2011, 23:09
I knew that Julie....still a hibee at heart.
TJ
49 of 66  -   Report This Post

julie, aberdeen

1st October 2011, 23:22
Hi TJ
Haven't been following their progress recently. The only time I've been to Pittodrie was for an Aberdeen/Hibs match in the 60's (when I was brought here by my parents). The local bloke who invited me was horrified when I turned up in green from head to foot. The end of a beautiful friendship! Watched the rugby today - say no more.
J
50 of 66  -   Report This Post