CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

16th August 2011, 15:23
So sorry Judith - accidently posted the wrong link. Oops! Try this one - 12 questions regarding the Times crossword, and not one answered. As to speculation on my mental health, again it ill behoves you to comment. However, having established that good manners are definitely NOT your forte, I suppose I should just conclude that if ignorance really is bliss, then you must be ecstatic!
51 of 75  -   Report This Post

charlie

16th August 2011, 15:27
In what way exactly is "oops try this one,,," a link. Like a lot of things with you it only exists in your mind.
52 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 15:32
Just for you Juddith I will try once more to post this link. http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/search/default_search.php?q1=times+24670 please do peruse it!
53 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 15:34
Oh and now I've spelt your name wrong, Judith. So sorry, but at least I do actually address you by it! I must really get your dander up for you to be so spiteful! I bet your a spineless pussy face to face with people.
54 of 75  -   Report This Post

matron

16th August 2011, 15:38
FOR GOD SAKE END THIS THREAD.
It is becoming boring. I just pop in every half hour or so to see if there's any new questions or perhaps happy persiflage, but NO, just a lot of argumentative, silly bickering. Nuff said.
55 of 75  -   Report This Post

charlie

16th August 2011, 15:39
Your latest link is as useless as the previous one. Again, all crossword queries answered. Once again you have nothing to say but insist on saying it.
56 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 15:41
Matron , just for you and I'm getting bored too. Judith is no fun, and doesn't play nicely. I shallgo back to answering questions.
57 of 75  -   Report This Post

matron

16th August 2011, 15:45
HAPPY MATRON - HAPPY QUESTIONS - HAPPY PERSIFLAGE - HAPPY DAYS !
58 of 75  -   Report This Post

charlie

16th August 2011, 15:47
Then answer this. You have had several opportunities to produce the evidence you say you have and have failed to do so. So why won't you admit that you are talking rubbish about AB not producing answers?
59 of 75  -   Report This Post

wendy

16th August 2011, 16:36
Judith, it is not in my nature to be particularly rude to anyone, but I sincerely wish you'd just GO AWAY and find another site to whinge on!

Please!

NOW!!!
60 of 75  -   Report This Post