CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rover

15th August 2011, 23:47
With reference to post 17, sallyw, I have just checked the unanswered questions on Answerbank. There is not one outstanding "Unanswered Question" in the crossword section on Answerbank. Not ONE!
Why tell lies?
21 of 75  -   Report This Post

terry as was

15th August 2011, 23:55
You must be one poor sad bastard rover. What's your other hobby, counting the slats in venetian blinds.
22 of 75  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

15th August 2011, 23:57
Excuse me rover - back in your kennel. I have looked at the threads on Answerbank to find answers for Mephisto, FT, Private Eye, Times Cryptic etc, and whenever I have looked, there has never been an answer to the clue I am searching for. I have typed in the search box, hit return and..... zilch, bugger all, nada! Now maybe I have just been unlucky, but I consider that a site which some of you seem to consider the fount of all human knowledge should occasionally come up trumps on the search front. Maybe if I could be bothered to register with it and post a question I would get an answer, but surely someone on there is doing the same crossword!
23 of 75  -   Report This Post

rover

16th August 2011, 00:09
Was, as ever, you talk bullying crap. A sad wee man/woman. Check Answerbank, sally is talking shite as ever. You, her, TJ, and your wee clique are lightweight morons. What I notice is this, the site heavyweights like AJT have long gone. The real folk like peterm, etc do not engage with you. You, was as, or whatever you call yourself, are a loud mouthed clot who Tony slaughtered some time back. Go on, shove your nose in some more drink, you cretin.
24 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 00:17
Rover. who rattled your chain? Be a good chappie and go and join you chums at Answerbank. You never contribute anything other than negative , and if that's the best abuse you can come up with pal, then you really do take the dog biscuit for being even less creatively foul mouthed than iamme! No walkies for you! Eukanuba come back with something intelligent and show your pedigree, or go! You are talking a load of Castor and Pollux!
25 of 75  -   Report This Post

terry as was

16th August 2011, 00:22
rover,
I see the anger management sessions have failed dismally. and the way you remember things is quite creative. I suppose you think usa won in vietnam. I should get back to the ass-licking if I was you - it's what you do best.
26 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 00:27
terry as was, rover is talking Kibble and Bits, but as I'm suffering from extreme insomnia I'm hoping that either he or iamme will bore me to sleep!
27 of 75  -   Report This Post

phillip

16th August 2011, 00:31
Wasn't Tony the arrogant,snobbish,up himself guy who was forced to apologise to somebody after making false accusations. I expect he'll thank rover for reminding us.
28 of 75  -   Report This Post

the joker

16th August 2011, 00:32
Careful Sally.I can't think of a worse fate than being bored by either of these two.
29 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 00:34
Specially for rover. A man goes into a theatrical agency with a little scruffy dog. The agent say's "what's you act bud??" and the man says "I've got a talking dog. I'll show you." He points to a tree through the window and says to the dog "what is that covering the tree?" and the dog goes "bark!" Then he says "if I cut an apple in two and I give you one bit, what do you have?" and the dog goes "arf!" Then he says tell me rover, what is on the top of a building?" and the dog goes "roof!" At that he agent stands up red faced and shouts "get out of my office, you time wasting idiot, and take your mutt with you!" and throw them out. As the man brushes himself off and picks the dog up, the dogs says "maybe if I'd said chimney...."
30 of 75  -   Report This Post