CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

16th August 2011, 01:28
@ Hugger, I do hope iammes little outburst hasn't put you off visiting this site.
41 of 75  -   Report This Post

pastille

16th August 2011, 05:12
Bloody Nora...

What have I missed...

What a hoot!

Loving my "pals" and certainly not that tit!
42 of 75  -   Report This Post

charlie

16th August 2011, 14:19
Re post 23 of this thread.

There is no answer to a question that has not been asked, ergo AB is useless. What??? Has it not occurred to the woman that she is the only person who needs help with that particular clue. She needs help,that's true.
43 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 14:48
Judith I don't know why I am bothering to explain this, but do try to keep up. My point is that I have found many questions relating to various crossword clues that I am attempting to solve - using the search button on AB, which have been posted by hopeful solvers, where no answer has been forthcoming. Just as an example, why don't you have a look at this link, all will become apparent. http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/search/default_search.php?q1=times+24900
44 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 14:49
Oh and Judith - at least have the good manners to refer to me by my name. I always have with you, even when you have been at your most obdurate and offensive.
45 of 75  -   Report This Post

barrycat

16th August 2011, 14:55
Hahaha. sallyw, can I not leave you on this site for two minutes before you go off on one? I went into answerbank the other day for a nosey, gawd it's soulless isn't it. Don't let these eejits get to you, they just aint worth it. And as my dad always said, you shouldn't mock the afflicted.
46 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 14:59
Hi Barrycat. Hope you are well! I know I really really shouldn't, but Judith is such an ill mannered po-faced pettifogger that I can't help it! Anyway they have trolls on Answerbank too, I was reading a very long thread on the best way to deal with them. Methinks that Judith, rover et al are the resident AB trolls, popping over for a chage of scenery! xx
47 of 75  -   Report This Post

barrycat

16th August 2011, 15:01
Maybe they want to join the beautiful people. I'm good sallyw, hope you are doing better today.x
48 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 15:10
Much the same to be honest, but No worse, so mustn't grumble! And the entertainment to be had on this site can distract for a while! ;0)
49 of 75  -   Report This Post

charlie

16th August 2011, 15:15
I looked at the link you provided. All the crossword queries were answered. Going by the way you are always one step away from rant mode I must assume tht your condition is now affecting you mentally as well. I am truly sorry for you.
50 of 75  -   Report This Post