CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rover

16th August 2011, 00:38
I am going back to Answerbank, anyway. The real folk are there, Mamyalynne, Lie-in king,Kayakima, etc etc. All shit hot and no sallyw or was as terry. Bliss!
31 of 75  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

16th August 2011, 00:40
Bliss, as in ignorance is? See ya, don't wanna be ya! Thought you might have appreciatedthe dog food references and the canine joke - obviously sense of humour by-pass.
32 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 00:41
One down - one to go! And that isn't a crossword clue!;0)
33 of 75  -   Report This Post

the joker

16th August 2011, 00:43
HALLELUJAH.
Please can you take iamme with you.
34 of 75  -   Report This Post

terry as was

16th August 2011, 00:43
Farewell then rover. Don't hesitate not to come back. But if you do,try using your usual name you spineless dork.
35 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 00:44
We shall rid this forum of trolls, self-righteous prigs and moaners, by the power of Greyskull!
36 of 75  -   Report This Post

rover

16th August 2011, 00:49
Thank you, was as, I can see the day coming when the sole survivor on this site and by a mile the biggest bore, sallyw, will have no person to talk to. An infestation, and I tried to understand her "joke" but no!
37 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 00:51
Oh rover, you bite every time!
38 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 00:55
If you didn't get the joke, then that reflects on your intellect - or should I say lack of it. Might I suggest CBBC might possibly be more to your taste? I apologise, I didn't realise that I was talking to someone with special needs, I wrongly assumed that you had the intellect of something more than a grape.
39 of 75  -   Report This Post

16th August 2011, 00:57
I'm surprised that you can actually communicate in more than grunts - if you didn't get a joke that made my friends 8 year old daughter laugh then you have serious intellectual deficiencies.
40 of 75  -   Report This Post