CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

hugger

14th August 2011, 22:12
Are most people on here pleasant or are they mostly ignorant pillocks like iamme? Who i take it has never made a silly mistake
11 of 75  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

14th August 2011, 22:13
And iamme, if you don't behave I will have to call matron to sort you out. Remember how good you felt when you helped someone on here with an answer? try and hold that feeling and be nice - it suits you better.
12 of 75  -   Report This Post

anna

14th August 2011, 23:04
Well said Sallyw!
13 of 75  -   Report This Post

14th August 2011, 23:09
Hugger, most people on here are extremely pleasant, but as a say there are a few... well trolls, wingers and stirrers. Hope iamme's little outburst hasn't put you off, more to be pitied than blamed I think.
14 of 75  -   Report This Post

clement

15th August 2011, 00:26
Hugger, if you want a swift accurate answer to a clue, the place to go is Answerbank. This site, just look through the posts, has turned into a gossip site.
15 of 75  -   Report This Post

the joker

15th August 2011, 01:39
Clement
You are just what this site needs,a fifth columnist on here ,never to my knowledge have I seen you answering or giving assistance to anyone.
Perhaps you could let us know of ANY questions which have not been given answers by the very helpful people on this site.
What makes this site so much better than others is the friendly banter and humour. Perhaps you can't handle this,which is fair enough,all of us aren't blessed with a sense of humour or wit,but this inadequacy on your part does not entitle you to advise a newcomer to move to a rival site.
OK so you don't like it here,then disappear.
You won't be missed.
TJ
16 of 75  -   Report This Post

15th August 2011, 08:52
Where has Clement suddenly manifested from? Hugger - please ignore what is another example of "the others" who infest this site like fleas on a hedgehog. Clement, if Answerbank is so wonderful, how come ever time I have looked to it for an answer I have never found one? If this is "now just a site for gossips" Then why are you here commenting at all? In truth Hugger, along with people who answer myriad crossword and quiz questions, we do have some lively "off grid" threads and discussions, which I think makes the site more entertaining than many.
17 of 75  -   Report This Post

15th August 2011, 08:54
Further to Clement - live and let live. Chill out, where's your sang-froid?
18 of 75  -   Report This Post

the joker

15th August 2011, 14:44
Hugger
With the interjection of Clement,and the unfortunate rudeness of our resident idiot iamme,I omitted to bid you a welcome to this excellent site.
TJ
19 of 75  -   Report This Post

susan

15th August 2011, 19:25
Hello Hugger, welcome to this helpful, friendly crossword site. It's the only one I've joined so I can't speak about any others. I'm pleasant (I would say that, wouldn't I!) and have had quite a few laughs with others on the site. Some of the threads do go off at a tangent, usually word related, such as misuse of apostrophes, which was great fun. Occasionally an old grump might make a comment, which is a pity because by far the majority of us are unbelievably lovely. I'm definitely not a pillock. What is a pillock anyway? Is it a health booster to be taken before climbing a small hill? Hope you like the site as much as we do!
20 of 75  -   Report This Post