CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

paul

24th July 2011, 20:01
Conclusive proof that A.S.O.H headquarters is in Essex - a whole dedicated borough called HAVERING! (for you of Northern climes who may not have had the pleasure of an acquaintance..)
51 of 107  -   Report This Post

paul

24th July 2011, 20:01
Oh, the tangled threads we reave!
52 of 107  -   Report This Post

susan

24th July 2011, 20:02
Hi Sallyw, have you noticed, looking through this hilarious thread that almost everyone has a name. I noticed only one contributor who has an adjective.
53 of 107  -   Report This Post

sallyw (aka - the original sallyw)

24th July 2011, 20:07
susan you are so right!
54 of 107  -   Report This Post

susan

24th July 2011, 20:22
I'm fading fast, off to bed for an early night with a Jumbo Cryptic that still has far too many gaps. Thanks to all nutty society members for a really good laugh. Ignore any gatecrashing adjectives and hopefully they'll go away. Keep having fun. Night everyone.
55 of 107  -   Report This Post

24th July 2011, 20:31
Goodnight Susan - Sweet dreams!
56 of 107  -   Report This Post

megan

24th July 2011, 21:14
Sallyw thought we had long since heard the last of DOTW.
Has my application been accepted ?
57 of 107  -   Report This Post

24th July 2011, 21:18
Megan you are in!
58 of 107  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

24th July 2011, 21:37
I've just returned to this thread having been rudely interrupted by family matters, and have been much amused by you genial ASOHs. I see you have kindly backed my self-appointed treasurership - thank you so much.
Susan, glad you enjoyed my contribution on the radio earlier, I'm still waiting for the royalty cheques which never materialise.
Come on sallyw, you taught me DFTT - I know you can do it!
59 of 107  -   Report This Post

andy from the 'well watp

24th July 2011, 22:44
Hey Pipesmoker - as a former Dalzielian you have really put the cat among the doos (pigeons for non scots). To be a Dalzielian you had to attend one of Lanarkshire's finest educational establishments (a school) in Hamilton Road in sunny Motherwell(it is sunny today but it wont last).I reckon you have jumped ship & moved to darkest Ayrshire where havering is a top pastime similar to moshie & hunch cuddy hunch. So kep up the good work & haver a' the time bytheway. Try to get the BIG lottery winners to stop eating the fish & chips & ice cream from that well known eating placein Largs. When I say BIG I am not referring to the size of the win I am meaning them. Help ma boab are they no half BIG?
60 of 107  -   Report This Post